September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weight Watchers HELP!!!

So I did it... I signed up for weight watchers online.  I know some of you are doing it as well too.  Just wondering how to get the tools/apps/etc. on my phone??  I'm still getting used to having a smart phone, but I want to give myself as many tools as I can to make WW work and I figured having stuff on my phone is a great way to start.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weight Watchers HELP!!!

• I don't know specifically of any apps, but you can probably just go into the app store, market, whatever and search "weight watchers".
    Vacation

Vacation
  • ugh, i just signed up for WW but i dont get my iphone until next month (which is next week!  cuhrazy!)  i haven't had a smart phone in ages, so again, i suck and cannot help there.  but if you signed up for regular WW and not just online, i bet if you bring our phone to your next meeting that they can help you!
  • I re-joined WW Online today.  As for the apps, I don't know since I won't have a smart phone until my AT&T contract expires in July.  I think you can search through a list of apps and download it. 

This link might help:

http://www.weightwatchers.com/templates/Marketing/Marketing_Utool_1col.aspx?pageid=1092821

My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • Thanks Ladies!!!

Maybe we should have a weekly WW check in post!!! :-) 

I'm only doing the online, it might be nice to have SOMETHING to answer to once a week other than myself and the computer. (well technically, if we did the check in, it would still be the computer, but you know what i mean!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you have a smartphone with the Android system then there is a free app, you just have to search for pointsplus tracker or something like that.

I also signed up for WW for 3 months...lost 5 lbs, somehow gained 2lb back so hopefully when I weigh in again I'll have another loss!

Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker