Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NEY7 + Winged (who was late to the party)

13»

Re: NEY7 + Winged (who was late to the party)

• image lindsayll:
    image FallinAgain:

No confession. She just went away, this from someone who had devoted time I cannot even imagine to the knot.

She just posted Fenton's real name and real workplace, I think.

I was a link to her bio on her former employer's website. That's what made it extra bad.

Lindsay, I didn't even realize you were around back then.  Were you lurking?

• Re-reading this is hysterical. I never got to see the chop bio because I was out of town when it happened. That I would die to see...
  • Why do I remember those threads? I was around then, but not on any secret boards.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image audreyhorne:
    Why do I remember those threads? I was around then, but not on any secret boards.

Same here 

• This is the most awesome day ever in the Caribbean.  Noisy, I hope you know you get full credit for two whole days of this place being awesome.  If you hadn't come up with that game yesterday, none of this would be here.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • image FallinAgain:
    image lindsayll:
    image FallinAgain:

No confession. She just went away, this from someone who had devoted time I cannot even imagine to the knot.

She just posted Fenton's real name and real workplace, I think.

I was a link to her bio on her former employer's website. That's what made it extra bad.

Lindsay, I didn't even realize you were around back then.  Were you lurking?

I was, but I don't think I came out until after the merger.  Maybe the odd post on NEY before that.  Probably started lurking ~March 2008??

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • image KayRI:

image audreyhorne:
    Why do I remember those threads? I was around then, but not on any secret boards.

Same here 

I'm assuming some of it had to have been rehashed in posts on NEY. 

• weddingplanna =/= prtyplanner = chop
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/21j7fvm.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Miller238:
    weddingplanna =/= prtyplanner = chop

OMG. Who was planna???? This is driving me nuts!

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • image BobLoblaw:

image Miller238:
    weddingplanna =/= prtyplanner = chop

OMG. Who was planna???? This is driving me nuts!

Unibrow.  That is all I remember.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/21j7fvm.jpg[/IMG]