Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

mouse - camping related

Buddha answered the EG Chihuahua question in the other post. 

I think at some point, someone found an article that said that a study somewhere was coming close to isolating the something something something curing AIDS.

A lurker chimed in to school us all on the dangers of hoping for a cure.  Apparently when you believe that AIDS might get cured, you start having the unprotected buttsecks with large groups of people and get the AIDS.

There was a debate, but in the end, we learned that if Hope and AIDS were to arm wrestle, AIDS would win, every time.

The camping thing was a separate post, and I don't remember exactly how it went down, but we determined that Camping can cure AIDS.  Anybody remember that one?

I believe that from there, I came to the conclusion that since I don't like camping, stupid hope, which can't even beat AIDS is better than camping.  Thus:

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali

Re: mouse - camping related

• Groomz, I really think you should make more of an effort to enjoy camping. I mean, you hang out with us slores all day and we're pretty optimistic. What with AIDS being  cured now, and Fenton's feather butt... you can see where this goes. You don't want to be left out, do you?

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • You've almost convinced me.  Almost...
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali