Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who's going out tonight and what are you doing?

We're going out to a nice dinner, then meeting  up with a couple friend of ours for drinks....I highly doubt we'll make it to midnight.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who's going out tonight and what are you doing?

• Our plan is to have a drink with some friends and then go out. We have zero money and we are both running in the morning so I'm probably have two drinks at the very mist. It should be fun though! Our run doesn't start 'til 10:30 so we can still sleep in!
  • FI's brother is downtown so I think we're heading downtown. We'll probably head over in the afternoon, hang out in the city for a bit, go out to dinner, then we were invited to a party at my friend's place with a view of the fireworks.
  • I'm staying in....and up until about, oh 20 minutes ago, I had no plans.  We are now hosting a few friends for homemade pizza, salad, and Wii!

• We are just hanging out @ the house BIL came over for the wknd. We will probably have some drinks and play cards. We don't live in a big city and there are zero things going on. I don't want to drive down to Tampa w/ all the drunky-the-bears.
    http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com
  • My best friend is having a small party at her apartment, so we're heading there. She made a bunch of healthy-ish appetizers and I made a Weight Watchers dessert (she did make some real desserts, too, but I'm really trying to watch myself) and we'll just hang out, eat, and drink a bit (not too much - I am spinning at 9am.) Not sure if we'll stay til midnight (we've got a 40 minute drive home and DH is nervous about driving around NYC on New Years Eve.)
    ?"All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share."
    Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • H and I got home a few hours ago from being away for a week.  We came home early to hang with our dog who is afraid of fireworks (all the kids set them off in our 'hood.) 

So while we have two parties that we were invited to, we are tired and just want to chill at home.  I'm trying to muster energy to make it to the store so we have something to eat... but I really just want to put on my pj's and call it a night.

Oh yeah, we had to wake up at 3 am for a flight this morning.

• We are going to take down about half the Christmas decorations and do nothing else but flop on the couch. I'm so excited!! I don't like going out on NYE.