September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I just dont get it

Can someone explain to me why this world is full of idiotic people!!!!!!!

So their is a girl in our office who is basically dumb as the day is long.........I mean young, stupid, immature, you name it shes it! You would think she should have her own reality TV show on how to spin a lie........so here's the story

I walk into the office today and shes a receptionist makes 10.00 an hour. I over hear her and the other receptionist talking. I will call her x the idiot........X the idiot says outloud Im really hungry all the time I might be pregnant! Like really you announce this in a corporate office and you have only been here just 90 days! Now X the idiot has two kids already, can barely come to work dressed professional and flirts with anything with a peanut between its legs. I just dont understand the concept. You barely survie on what you make now with your 2 kids and your dumb enough to get knocked up again! Im just dumbfounded! Like can some one wake the world up and go back to education 101!!

"The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water"

Re: I just dont get it

• I know EXACTLY what you mean. Just got the news last night that SIL is preggo... No problem right? Well, she has a two year old that was born at 28 weeks b/c of SILs medical makeup (her uterus is basically half size and she is physically unable to carry a baby full-term.) She is really lucky that the first baby has minimal effects that we can see right now from her preemie birth. H's family is UBER-excited about this... and I can just shake my head and say REALLY?!? Are you dumb as a rock? Your next baby is going to have the same (or possibly worse) problems, why would you get pregnant again? I just don't understand some people.
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • Sometimes those bastards show up unintentionally.

I do echo the "why are people so dumb" statement though. 

TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh, I totally understand 'oopsies' but with SIL, I am sure they were trying, ever since she had the first she has talked about having another... With the first too, she didn't even know she was preggo until she went to the doc for 'belly pains' and they said she was 4 months along. !!!! *sigh* I could go on and on.
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • I don't think it's fair that idiots like that can get KU without a problem, but people who are trying and would be good parents just can't.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • There is always someone who is one fry short of a happy meal.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image tbearsangel:
    With the first too, she didn't even know she was preggo until she went to the doc for 'belly pains' and they said she was 4 months along. !!!! *sigh* I could go on and on.

These stories amaze me 

TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker