Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New Year's Eve/Day Plans

What's everyone up to tomorrow night/Saturday morning?

Re: New Year's Eve/Day Plans

• SIL is getting married on NYE, so I'll be partying hard on Friday and recovering on Saturday.

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD
  • My cousin is getting married NYE so I'll be drinking Shirley Temples all night and getting totally wild and crazy.

NYD I think we are going out to eat and we'll watch the Mummers on TV.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Getting drunk. I mean baby can process it's own waste now soo it will be fine ;-)
  • House party tomorrow night, then partying on 2st Saturday.
  • Toy Story on ice tomorrow morning, fireworks at 6 then big family party where I will also be sipping shirley temples, blah

NYD is craziness, prep food for our open house sometime between now and then, NY club in the morning to get T1 situated for his first parade, convention center show at noon then open house party at my house starting at 4. all are welcome! Then end the night at the club sipping flat soda instead of beer

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • image NOV2007:
    House party tomorrow night, then partying on 2st Saturday.

make sure you stop by!!

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • NYE - Working till 5, cooking filet's w/ H and getting our drink on.

NYD - Depending on how we're feeling, maybe go to the parade.  I plan on making some chili.

Sunday - Eagles/Cowboys game

• NYE- Some errands in the AM and more packing for our move on Sunday.  DH and I will prob just grab dinner and watch the fireworks from our balcony (one of the things I will miss about our apartment- we can always see the fireworks and the whole city skyline.  I will def miss looking out the window and getting the temperature off the PECO building).  My BFF may come over for a while if she has nothing else to do.

NYD-  Parade, finish packing

Sunday- Moving day!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • NYE- Going to a friend's house for a low-key g2g.  Sleeping there.

NYD- Going to FMIL's for new year's bread at some point.  Otherwise nothing.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NYE - Going out in Conshy with friends. Hopefully finding a cab that will drive us home at the end of the night.

NYD - People are doing a bar crawl in Philly, but I think I'll be passing on that in favor of recovery and vegetation. 

• nye- nice dinner out with the cousins and possibly some other in town family, popping into a local bar to watch the ball drop and some festive cheer

nyd- lounging, cleaning, and measuring the soon to be nursery to see what kind of furniture will fit.

sunday- church and brunch followed by grocery shopping.

• I'm headed to the OD in SIC this year.  DH wanted to go with his cousin and her husband who asked us.  He normally hates NYE so I'm giving in. 

Saturday will be strictly recovery.

• Tonight- Happy hour in the city to celebrate a friend's completion of his MBA.

Tomorrow- NO WORK!! Cleaning (since my step sister is coming down for NYE) and shopping for food and hopefully something to wear.  I haven't been procrastinating, I've been sick-and still not feeling great.  7:00-stop at party #1 in the burbs for a quick hello followed by party #2 at 9:00 in the city.

NYDay- No set plans.  Show my step sister around the city and what not.

Sunday- Dinner with the IL's.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest