Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

A, B, and poor little C

We had our ultrasound moved up because my dh wanted to go hunting on wednesday. My hands are shaking as I type this. 

A, B, and C are now the names of my babies.

Indifferent

Baby A has a heartbeat, and he is lookin good

Baby B is farther behind, has a bigger yolk sac but less amniotic fluid, and no hearbeat yet - but there is a fetal pole, so they are sending me back in a few days for another look.

And little Baby C jumped ship before it even started - RIP little buddy. His sac is small, and full of debris, so they think there is nothing in there.

So, T&P's for Baby B to catch up to his brother and hang in there (although its not looking good the tech says, because it looks so much different than his brother - large yolk, low amniotic fluid) but she says the matter of a week can completely change things.

Also, I'm scared shitless. What happens to these sacsbabies if they dont make it? Are they absorbed, or do they have to take them out?

Re: A, B, and poor little C

• They are absorbed, they won't go in and take them out. And congrats! T&P for baby B!
  • Holy Moly!

I am glad that Baby A is looking good...t&p for Baby B. Hope all is well at your next scan.

Usually, embryos that don't survive are reabsorbed by the body...known as Vanishing Twin Syndrome. Many people don't even know that there was a multiple gestation unless they are caught on an early ultrasound.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Ditto PP....T & P for Baby B!!!  Keep us updated Tiff!
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/izn4lw.jpg[/IMG]

**Crunchy Mama to three girlies and one little guy**

*P 9.2005 * B 11.2007 * M 6.2009 * J 11.2011*
  • Holy crap!

First, sorry about baby C.  :(

Second, hang in there baby B!  And keep up the good work baby A!

OMG Tiff!  This is awesome!

• OMG, I'm so excited for you, praying for you what else can I say?  I thought you only had 1 egg?  Yes, if one or two don't make it at this stage they are absorbed. Most people wouldn't even know about it because they aren't getting ultrasounds this early.  And watch the brother comments, it could be girls you know. Wink
  • Holy crap!!

I will definitely be thinking of you and both babies!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I know we just got off the phone, but I want you to know I'm still doing the happy dance.  Fingers crossed for Baby B, I hope SHE catches up with her SISTER. :)

I am off to make fetal sized tutus..

Party!!!Beer

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That's wonderful!  You're always welcome on the multiples board.

I sent you a PM. Big Smile

[url="http://crosscountrysquared.blogspot.com/"] My blog[/url]
  • image October30:
    OMG, I'm so excited for you, praying for you what else can I say?  I thought you only had 1 egg?  Yes, if one or two don't make it at this stage they are absorbed. Most people wouldn't even know about it because they aren't getting ultrasounds this early.  And watch the brother comments, it could be girls you know. Wink
    No, that was last round. Then they increased the femara, and I had 4, then 2 that made it to maturation, and we did the iui. I have 3 corpeus luteums, so 3 eggs made it down the chute - I bet that late bloomer is little C that didnt make it - that egg probably wasnt up to snuff.
  • I had to read this a couple times, holy crap! Poor C, but (and I know nothing about this sort of thing) maybe reabsorbing C will help B be stronger. Why am I now quoting "The Office" lines in my head?

Anyway--T&P for B, and congrats on A. (I think they are girls too!) Smile

photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean

• image *jeana*:

Holy crap!

First, sorry about baby C.  :(

Second, hang in there baby B!  And keep up the good work baby A!

OMG Tiff!  This is awesome!

Yes, this exactly!

I'll be praying for you and your babes, Tiff!

• Pulling for A and B to hang in there and saying a few prayers for you girl!

• Sending lots of good vibes to babies A and B!!!

• Holy cow, Tiff!  That's awesome!  Saying prayers for B and I'm sorry about C.  :(
  • Holy Shiznit Tiff!

I'll be praying for you and your babies. Definately keep us posted! Hugs lady, and take it easy!

Holly
  • Holy ShitBalz!!

T&P for little B to catch up with A in the next couple of weeks! I'm so stinking excited about these BOYS!!

• Sorry about baby C.  Sending tons of prayers for baby B and that little heart develops and starts beating real soon.  Yay for a heartbeat on baby A!

• image CoriA:

Holy ShitBalz!!

T&P for little B to catch up with A in the next couple of weeks! I'm so stinking excited about these BOYS!!

ditto x1000!!! Little HDC twin boys :)

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/izn4lw.jpg[/IMG]

**Crunchy Mama to three girlies and one little guy**

*P 9.2005 * B 11.2007 * M 6.2009 * J 11.2011*
  • Way to go, Baby A! 

Hang in there, Baby B! 

And so sorry about Baby C. 

Wow!  :-)  Definitely keep us updated on these little GIRLS!  :-) :-)

• OH My Gosh!!! Thats got to be so scary and exciting at the same time!!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted. When will your next appointment be?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Praying for you and the babes Tiff!
  • Pullin' for Baby B.  Sorry about baby C.
  • Wow, wow and wow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, wow and wow!

Sorry to hear about baby C, but definetly prayers for Babies B and A!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image RWBsGirl:

Way to go, Baby A! 

Hang in there, Baby B! 

And so sorry about Baby C. 

Wow!  :-)  Definitely keep us updated on these little GIRLS!  :-) :-)

ditto this!

• Oh wow!  Thoughts and prayers for you and your babies, Tiff  =)
  • Exciting and scary!  My thoughts and prayers will be with you!
  • Oh yay!  Congratulations!  T & P headed your way.
  • Hugs and prayer to you and Babies. 
  • So very sorry about baby C and said prayers for babies A and B.  Best wishes!
    Riley born 12/12/05 Malorie born 10/30/06 image