Married Life
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So p!ssed at myself right now.

This is what I accomplished in the last 24 hours:

1) Clogged the kitchen sink and followingly flooded our basement.

2) Ran a pen through a washing machine.

3) Ripped our brand new leather couch in the living room with a vacuum cleaner.CryingCryingCrying

Stupid Dyson and stupid me. The rip is good 4 inches long. I don't even wanna go look at it. I snagged it and when I felt the pull and saw the leather flapping, I started crying but kept vaccuuming. I knew I should have sat on my a$$ instead and drink wine.

Btw, there is no way to fix that, is there?

Re: So p!ssed at myself right now.

• in the 80s there were infomercials for some miracle product that woul drepair pleather like magic. in like every color...it was my favorite commercial. I dreamed of being a pleather repair woman one day...I would be a master of my craft.

uh..Im sure it can be fixed. people fix things.

Tarnation!

[url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/963/5279/9635279.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Free Calorie Counter[/url]
  • image mrsbooboo:

there is---people can repair the leather---we've had someone come over and quote us for it before when we used to have leather couches.

My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • It's almost 9.

Is it bad that I'm not telling DH? I'm not in mood. He gets super annoyed and stressed out, which is totally useless at this point. What is done is done. Ugh

• image veronabrit:
    image mrsbooboo:

there is---people can repair the leather---we've had someone come over and quote us for it before when we used to have leather couches.

Really? How much did they quote you? Like $400?LOL

• Call an upholsterer, they can fix it to look like new.

I'm sorry; what an awful day.

SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*
  • image Sue_sue:

Call an upholsterer, they can fix it to look like new.

I'm sorry; what an awful day.

I feel better now. I looked online and found out that it can be fixed. Plus it's not in a totally obvious spot. It's 2 inches off the floor, so it hides well.

We can't really afford to get it fixed right now, but it can wait. Oh well...It's just a couch.