BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gift Exchange Q&A

1. Would you eat baked goods?

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house?

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions?

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile )

Re: Gift Exchange Q&A

• image Bridellie:

1. Would you eat baked goods? Yes...as long as they weren't "special" baked goods...

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? My dining area is my favorite.

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? No caffeine and I prefer no food dyes.

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile ) I HATE snow.

NOTE: If you have sent out a snowy ornament or dyed food already, no worries. I will love it. I don't like snow because it's cold and wet...and I'm assuming no one sent me a cold wet Christmas present. I'm not as particular about the food restrictions as I used to be, and I also have a caffeine loving husband.

• 1. Would you eat baked goods? No....it's a weird hang up of mine. I've known people who seem really put together and all, but their kitchen is nasty...

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? My living room :)

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? Nope!

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile ) I live in Michigan....take a guess!

Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.
  • 1. I'd prefer, if not mailed.

2. If I had a sauna room, that would be it.

3. Only the ones I don't put on myself.

4.  Let it snow, let it snow. let it snow.

image LIFE ~~~'34-'08 My Mom is just one prayer away!~~~ My rings were stolen, but the memories won't die!
  • 1. Would you eat baked goods? Probably.

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? Not right now, we're living in an apartment.  If we get the house we put an offer on my favorite room is the living room.

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? No.  I don't particularly care for anything with raisins though.

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile ) Love it!  I should; I do I live in Michigan.

• image Bridellie:

1. Would you eat baked goods? For the most part, yes. But if Sharon at work made them....maybe not. She's an extreme cougher :yuck:

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? If I have to pick one, I guess I'm going with Kitchen. Next to that, it's living room and bedroom...or bedroom then living room. I dunno, lol

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? Nope (but peanut butter's a big no-no for lots of people)

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile I like snow, in doses. This past winter we got over 2 feet which is almost unheard of in our area...it was ridiculous! And I must agree, you definitely needed the four questions :o)

Big Smile

• 1. Would you eat baked goods? I would

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? The living room

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? No.

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile ) What snow? You mean the one day every few years that in snows in Houston?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• 1. Would you eat baked goods? No. If I don't truly know the person I won't eat something usually. I also will not eat food put out in the office or "community" candy that is unwrapped. IE box of chocolate

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? I love my living room. 

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? Restrictions, no, pickiness, yes. 

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile ) I like snow when it is snowing. I LOVE when it snows on the weekend. The cold and dirty snow however, I hate. 

• 1. Would you eat baked goods? Probably not.

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? My bedroom.

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? No carbs, little sugar, little fat, nothing fun.. lmao..

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile ) Love watching it snow, hate having to touch it.
  • 1. Would you eat baked goods?  YES!  Especially Shadow's Rum Balls!

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house?  umm... idk about this one. 

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions?  Nah, not for the most part.  I try to eat healthy but its the holidays... so that just goes out the window!

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  SmileI love it!  As long as its pretty!  When it just makes the weather nasty and wet I'm not as in love with it.

And if anyone of you hors yell at me for my its vs it's I will stab a betch!

• 1. Would you eat baked goods?  Heck yeah!

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house?  My living room

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions?  Nope

4. What are your feelings about snow? I love snow!

• image Bridellie:

1. Would you eat baked goods? Sure, I'll try just about anything.

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house?  Our family room

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions?  Nope, just has to taste good. Wink

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  SmileIck, don't like it at all.  It's pretty when it first comes down, but I'm more of a summer girl.  I hate being cold.

Vacation

Holiday
  • 1. Would you eat baked goods?  Hmmm...depends on if I know who they're coming from well.

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? Living room or Kitchen

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? Not that I know of

4. What are your feelings about snow?  I love it as long as I don't have to move it or it's warm enough out to be outside without freezing.

• I only did the ornament exchange but I am bored, so..

1. Would you eat baked goods? Yes

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? Bedroom

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? No, but I hate mushrooms

4. What are your feelings about snow? I love snow and I don't get it enough!

• 1. Would you eat baked goods?  Probably. Unless they looked suspicious.

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house?  My living room

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions?  No, I'm just a somewhat picky eater.

4. What are your feelings about snow? Not impressed with it. I prefer warmer weather so it just makes me feel depressed. I do think it's pretty at Christmas though.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/x1lefq.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/4vi7aw.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.lovekblog.com/
  • 1. Would you eat baked goods? YES

2. Do you have a favorite room in your house? Not really

3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? I am a vegitarian that is about it

4. What are your feelings about snow? (Not really gift related, but three questions seemed like too little.  Smile ) I despise it a bit.