BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone in?

Popped in for a moment, and thinking about hook'in.
image LIFE ~~~'34-'08 My Mom is just one prayer away!~~~ My rings were stolen, but the memories won't die!

Re: Anyone in?

• I'm here, off and on.

Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.
  • Yo Mo.  lol

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• hey! I'm making buffalo chicken dip for a co-irker's bday tomorrow. My arm got tired of whisking so I took a break and came here.
  • What's up Rev,  babe?

McE that's what they make mixers for.

Amer-o; I'm loving your tree.

image LIFE ~~~'34-'08 My Mom is just one prayer away!~~~ My rings were stolen, but the memories won't die!
  • image Mrs.Mo2006:

Thanks :) I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I like it...and apparently, Alphie does, too!

I think this is my favorite tree I've ever had, actually. It's so bright and cheerful!

Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.
  • image amaretto*sour:
    image Mrs.Mo2006:

Thanks :) I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I like it...and apparently, Alphie does, too!

I think this is my favorite tree I've ever had, actually. It's so bright and cheerful!

When I carried in the box with the tree K said "a white tree?"  I said, it was free and I'm going to at least set it up to see it it's worth having.  TBH, I wasn't sure myself, but after looking at the PIP of your white one, it has made me a little more excited about getting this one out of the box. 

I was going to do that tonight, but we had some things come up and I really just got home not long ago.  I decided to nest and wash a load of clothes after making the dogs go out in the rain.

• image Mrs.Mo2006:
    image amaretto*sour:
    image Mrs.Mo2006:

When I carried in the box with the tree K said "a white tree?"  I said, it was free and I'm going to at least set it up to see it it's worth having.  TBH, I wasn't sure myself, but after looking at the PIP of your white one, it has made me a little more excited about getting this one out of the box. 

I was going to do that tonight, but we had some things come up and I really just got home not long ago.  I decided to nest and wash a load of clothes after making the dogs go out in the rain.

Aww, that makes me feel all warm and happy inside! I think a lot of people don't like white trees because they don't think they can be pretty. I like mine because I think it has enough color to make it fun. 

I didn't know if I'd love it or just be "meh" with it, but I really do like it. And I only spent $40 on it. So even if I get tired of it, I'll pack it away and get a more traditional one, yanno?

Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

• image SoSayWeAll:
    Hi!

SSWA - how they heck are you?

I really miss keeping up with you.

• image alabaster_angel:
    *lil head nod*

Saw your TTC thread.  You are young enough to get through loss of mind. LOL!

• image Mrs.Mo2006:

What's up Rev,  babe?

McE that's what they make mixers for.

I can't fit my Kitchenaid stand mixer in my kitchen so it's at the IL's, and I can't find one of the beaters to my hand mixer so I had to do it the old fashioned way Sad

• image Mrs.Mo2006:

image SoSayWeAll:
    Hi!

SSWA - how they heck are you?

I really miss keeping up with you.

I miss keeping up with you, too!  Work for me slows down from January-March, so I may be around more this winter. 

I still haven't heard about that dang house yet.  I don't have my hopes up but I would like to know. 

• Hook'in? What do you mean because I got some bad thoughts.
  • image MissusMcElroy:
    hey! I'm making buffalo chicken dip for a co-irker's bday tomorrow. My arm got tired of whisking so I took a break and came here.

This sounds delish! How do you make it?

image BNOTB Awards
  • image NinjaPaants:

image MissusMcElroy:
    hey! I'm making buffalo chicken dip for a co-irker's bday tomorrow. My arm got tired of whisking so I took a break and came here.

This sounds delish! How do you make it?

TBH I just use the recipe on the back of the Swanson Canned Chicken Breast can! A CW makes it all the time and it is DELICIOUS, especially if you like buffalo chicken flavored stuff (which I do). It's really easy:

Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
    Prep: 5 minutes
    Bake: 20 minutes
    Makes: about 4 cups

1pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
    1/2 cup cumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
    1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing or ranch salad dressing
    2 cans (12.5 oz each) Swanson Premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained
    1/2 cup any flavor Frank's RedHot sauce
    Assorted fresh vegetables or crakers

1.Heat the oven to 350
    2. Stir the cream cheese in a 9inch deep dish pie plate w/ a fork or whisk until it's smooth. Stir in the dressing pepper sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
    3. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
    Stir before serving.
  • This reply has been removed by a moderator
    because it violates the Nest's TOS

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS