Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning Fabulous Nesties

Happy Tuesday!

I've got too much to do this morning and I am feeling a little stressed about it, so here is a quick good morning email to you and I'll try to pop in later!

Have a great day ladies!

Re: Good Morning Fabulous Nesties

• Good Morning Ladies!

I'm looking out my window at a nice winter wonderland right now, since we had more snow fall last night! Planning to do some sewing etc today, other than that not to much going on!

Have a good one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • good morning ladies! today is a work-work-work filled day...but i'm going to try to cut out at 8 hours today...we'll see what happens! tonight is the VS fashion show..and i'm so excited for it!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Jennlin - I love the VS fashion show too! H makes fun of me because I record it every year.

Today I have a full staff for the first time since probably July. I don't know what I am going to do with myself. We are going to go to buy poinsettas to decorate the branch. I need to do month end expenses. That is about all on my to do list today.

Last night we set up Christmas at my house. I looks so pretty. I can't wait for it now.

image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Good Morning. Im working today and i'm already counting down to go home. Having the long weekend at home with the pups is making me miss them that much more now that Im back to work. I have a really boring day ahead though, nothing planned besides getting through.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • It's a busy week for me; a lot that has to get done this week. I'm just plugging through and trying to stay focused. I was quite down in the dumps yesterday but I feel better today.

Back to work for me! Have a good day everyone.

• As of 9:34 this morning I have officially wrapped up every single project, cleared all of my expenses and finished every report for 2010! Party!!!

I'm coasting for the rest of the year. 

• Good morning! I came back from a long Thanksgiving yesterday to find our whole team is buried in work. Ahh fun. I'm in survival mode this week.

My only news is that yesterday I got registered for the Kirkland 12Ks of Christmas race. It will be my longest race to date, and I'm running it with my dad, who is a complete menace in running shoes. I'm scared and excited all at the same time, but at least now there's no wimping out!

Have a great Tuesday ladies!

2012 Racing Plans:
    Valentine's Day Dash 5k, 02/11/2012, 33:03
    Seahawks 12k, 04/01/2012, 1:23:17
    Bellevue 10k, 04/29/2012
    Beat the Bridge 8k, 05/20/2012
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, 06/23/2012
    ...more to come!
  • image MerrileeKate:

Good morning! I came back from a long Thanksgiving yesterday to find our whole team is buried in work. Ahh fun. I'm in survival mode this week.

My only news is that yesterday I got registered for the Kirkland 12Ks of Christmas race. It will be my longest race to date, and I'm running it with my dad, who is a complete menace in running shoes. I'm scared and excited all at the same time, but at least now there's no wimping out!

You can do it! Are you going to sign up for RNR? The price goes up tomorrow. H and a friend already signed up. I am not doing it next year. We plan on TTC in January. I don't want to pay the 90 dollars and then not be able to do it.

image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
  • image MerrileeKate:

Good morning! I came back from a long Thanksgiving yesterday to find our whole team is buried in work. Ahh fun. I'm in survival mode this week.

You can do it! Are you going to sign up for RNR? The price goes up tomorrow. H and a friend already signed up. I am not doing it next year. We plan on TTC in January. I don't want to pay the 90 dollars and then not be able to do it.

image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
  • Aw, I'm 3 minutes too late to say good morning.  So...good afternoon!

I'm basically coasting at work right now, which isn't good since that means that my students are pretty much doing nothing.  I'm trying to remind them all that they can't pass the class if they don't bother attempting to do the work.  Gotta love teenagers.  Smile

DH and our neighbor finally took down the fence that separates our yard, which is good since it means a new fence will be built soon.  But until that new fence goes up...well, I can't just let Satchel run around outside.  So that's fun to deal with all day long.  Stick out tongue

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good morning! Ok, afternoon I guess, even for me! I'm still figuring out how my day works on a night schedule, but I LOVE my new job. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't wait to go to work today, and that is the best feeling.
  • Hello everyone! So today has been ROUGH! 3 weeks ago I had a seizure and I've been getting testing done the last 2 weeks. Today I find out that it's in my brain and I was triggered visually. It's hereditary, though no one in my family has had one, and it's very likely I will have another one. They started me on meds today, but then she talked about when H and I want to get preggers. I guess there is a slight chance seizure meds can cause birth defects. I'm just trying to process all this and it's hard. Who would have thought a 29 year old could suddenly have seizures?? Just scary and sad and am trying not to think about the baby thing till we come to it.

Other than that tonight, for sure this time, we are seeing Harry Potter. We've had to bail the last couple of times due to other things. And I have a month full of happy times so I'm trying to concentrate on that. Sorry for the downer post, just need to get it out there!

• image karebear219:
    image MerrileeKate:

I'm definitely shooting for the RnR half in 2011! But a few things are up in the air for next summer and I want to make sure it's all going to work. If RnR doesn't work I will sign up for the Jock n Jill half, but obviously RnR would be WAY more fun.

2012 Racing Plans:
    Valentine's Day Dash 5k, 02/11/2012, 33:03
    Seahawks 12k, 04/01/2012, 1:23:17
    Bellevue 10k, 04/29/2012
    Beat the Bridge 8k, 05/20/2012
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, 06/23/2012
    ...more to come!