Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RHOA-11/28

Kandi Koated Knights was very funny; and the surprise guest!!  I could have seen more of that show.  LOL.

I think it was a bit outrageous that Kim got her 13 yr old daughter a 3K abstinence ring.  She is thinking about sex and abstinence at 13.  

Phaedra makes me sick.  She is chained to her baby?  They left the baby in the car while they went in the house.  What?  She is ridiculous.  She looks at her baby with such disgust and is worried about how he looks more than how he is doing.

As far as the NeNe and Greg radio situation, who calls a radio station and doesn't expect it to go out on the air.  Also, doesn't NeNe talk bad about Greg a lot.  Maybe he couldn't take it anymore and decided to fight back.

It was hysterical when that "Dr." guy asked Sheree to prove she was a woman considering that in the past I have also doubted those same things.  I never believed he was a "Dr." or straight.

Re: RHOA-11/28

• "What's your freak number?" LOL- Kandi Koated Knights-OMG!

I stand by that Sheree is my favorite.

• It was HILARIOUS!!! I don't remember NeNe talking about her husband. NeNe is my favorite! I think she is holding up very well considering all that is going on with her and her husband. I can't believe how he didn't have anything to say to her when she confronted him.

Cynthia is getting on my nerves. I don't think that she is in love with her fiancee. I think she just wants to have a production of a wedding. What's the point of hiring a wedding planner if her bff is making all of the decisions. Is he marrying Peter or is she?

Phaedra is stupid. TIA

Kandi is one of my favorites too. But I don't really care for her internet show. I didn't know she had a store. I don't think she should give Kim the song. Even dumbing it down for her won't make Kim sing any better. lol

Kim is nuts. What happened to just a plain silver band or simple gold band? That was outrageous. Wait til she loses it or it gets stolen. She will probably flash it around just like her mom does the ring that BP gave her.

Sheree is another one fo my favorites. I'm glad she is not hanging out with the "Doctor" anymore. I want to have Sheree's body when I'm her age!

• image Belle101781:

Cynthia is getting on my nerves. I don't think that she is in love with her fiancee. I think she just wants to have a production of a wedding. What's the point of hiring a wedding planner if her bff is making all of the decisions. Is he marrying Peter or is she?

I know!!!!!  I get so tired of her talking about is she ready for marriage.  I'm like, if you keep asking each week then no you are not ready. 

• It's so sad how Phaedra looks at her son.  She looks disgusted by him.  And I know people that have had a c-section and their husbands were not required to carry them around the house or be the sole person responsible for taking care of the baby. She is really low class so I hope she does a decent job of raising her son.

• I agree, Phaedra is totally low rent.  But what makes her ridiculous is that everyone is low rent to her.  I can't stand to look at her with her crazy eyeshadow colors, she looks like an insect from the rainforest.  Her son is really adorable, he looked a lot older than a week old.

I felt really bad for NeNe.  What happened to Greg?  He used to be so level-headed and nice to people, even when NeNe hated the other person (like Kim) and made NeNe look like the crazy one.  It seems like he fully checked out of the marriage.  NeNe was awesome in confronting Greg about the phone convo played over the internet.

Sheree was awesome with the fake doctor.  I would have grabbed those papers that "proved" he was a doctor.  It was probably MapQuest driving directions to the restaurant.

• image mavjen:

I agree, Phaedra is totally low rent.  But what makes her ridiculous is that everyone is low rent to her.  I can't stand to look at her with her crazy eyeshadow colors, she looks like an insect from the rainforest.  Her son is really adorable, he looked a lot older than a week old.

I felt really bad for NeNe.  What happened to Greg?  He used to be so level-headed and nice to people, even when NeNe hated the other person (like Kim) and made NeNe look like the crazy one.  It seems like he fully checked out of the marriage.  NeNe was awesome in confronting Greg about the phone convo played over the internet.

Sheree was awesome with the fake doctor.  I would have grabbed those papers that "proved" he was a doctor.  It was probably MapQuest driving directions to the restaurant.

I would have lost it on him! He is such a phoney! Totally full of himself, smug, and fake. I wish she would have gone all, "Who gonna check me boo?"
  • image fl4lovers:
    image mavjen:

I agree, Phaedra is totally low rent.  But what makes her ridiculous is that everyone is low rent to her.  I can't stand to look at her with her crazy eyeshadow colors, she looks like an insect from the rainforest.  Her son is really adorable, he looked a lot older than a week old.

I would have lost it on him! He is such a phoney! Totally full of himself, smug, and fake. I wish she would have gone all, "Who gonna check me boo?"

THIS.

and last i checked....an abstinence ring isn't supposed to be until a certain age right? isn't the idea you swap it for your wedding ring??

i think cynthia is this season's deshawn. SO. BORING.

• image mavjen:

Crying  dying

I think Cynthia doesn't really want to marry that old guy - I think she just wants to marry somebody period.   Hell, I wouldn't either.  What was up with his proposal - you're not going to back out, right?  You're actually going to marry me, right?  You want to do this, right?  For God's sake man, you look like a fool.  You know that woman is not going to marry you (and if she does it won't last longer than a couple of years) so why even ask? 

Phaedra continues to earn her worst mother of the year award.  I was loling at how they left that baby in the car.  How clueless.

A $3000 abstinence ring?  Jesus - now I've seen everything.  I guess that kid's learned from her mama about the correlation between diamonds and one's cooch.

I'm still laughing at that Mapquest driving directions line.  lol

• image fl4lovers:
    image mavjen:

/dead

Sheree is usually so boring, but every once in a while she completely redeems herself.