Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Black Friday

Did anyone head out there? What did you get??
Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!

Re: Black Friday

• My family usually goes out there and I sometimes go with them but I have most of my shopping done so I didn't go.  Besides, I didn't see anything that I HAD to get so I figured I'd sleep in instead.
  • I bought a lot. I got a Kcup holder for MIL since we are getting her a Keurig. I bought some shirts and sweatpants for BIL. I bought some night vision goggles for my nephew for half off and some other stuff from Disney store. I bought a garment bag and carryon for DH that matches the Samsonite set I bought him last year, socks and a couple shirts. I am actually almost done.
  • I bought some stuff online :)
    image image PHOTO Credit: Meryl :) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Mom and I went out around 7:45. We went to JCP. We walked around finding all the things we wanted. My Mom bought herself two sweaters for a great price. She bought gifts for her husband and a friend.  I bought Christmas gifts for the DH and a friend. I also bought two new towels for the house with a doorbuster too!

I took the bags to the car and then we went to other stores in the mall. I bought myself a new sweater at Exress b/c they had 40% off everything in the store. I also bought a new pair of jeans at 40% off at Loft.

I also picked up a gift for my Dad !!

At we had our annual lunch at Fridays we headed over to DSW and I found a new pair of shoes.

I am happy to say I only have a few gifts left to get.

The joys of teaching!

• I went out hoping to snag one of the $99 nooks from best buy, but i didnt get one (i also waited until 7 am to go shopping!).... but I did get a bunch of stuff from target, incluidng a gps, and an ipod for DH, and left with $35 in target gift cards!

but, I got my deal of the day at Macys.... I got my step mom a necklace, priced at $140, for only $47! It was 50% off, then an additional 15% off, plus I had a coupon for an extra 20% off!

• I didn't head out till 10 am, so the deals were so so.  I hit up Target first and everything I wanted was gone.  Did okay at Kohls, spent 150, and got 30 in Kohls cash.  Went to Babies R Us and Toys R Us, the deals were gone there too.  Checked out Christmas Tree Shop, nothing special.  Last I went to Boscovs and got a few things, mostly dog toys.

I do basically have my DH done, just one more gift to get for him.  

I'm wondering how good the deals will be on Monday online.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker