f/u to this house:
The pictures make everything that's bad look great.
- the kitchen cabinets were painted (poorly) with flat black paint. They weren't sanded, so they're really rough to the touch and likely impossible to wipe down
- the upstairs playroom is a hazard
- the bathrooms are awkwardly placed (which I almost expect in an older home with br additions, but this was BAD)
- the hw floors were patched very, very poorly
- the beautiful trim needs MAJOR work. Not only would it all have to be painted again (it's painted in flat paint currently. Who does that?), but it would have to be rehabbed in a lot of places, too.
The list goes on and on...
I'm definitely glad I saw it, though. Now I can stop obsessing over it!