Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

XP-if you blog...

I have a quick question-how do you upload your pics to blogger?  I noticed when I was uploading mine (I have them on my computer and just go to upload pics and do it that way) that I'm at 75% of my limit for storing photos on the site. What happens once you get to 100%? Am I not able to upload anymore pics?  Is there another way to do this-say using flickr, photobucket, kodak?  Any pros/cons of using one over the other? And how do you go about uploading them that way? Thanks!

Re: XP-if you blog...

• I just noticed this as well.  I *think* you can use flickr, etc. and then instead of using "Browse" to upload from your hard drive, use the box for entering a URL.

(I use blogger, btw)

[Pinterest]