Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I just ate.....

Today I was bad, very bad!

Whole Foods had 3 chocolate chip muffins in the case. All came home with me except the one that didn't make it out of the car! (In my defense, I had a hair appt. and 2 hours of errands to run after work and was starving.) A Lemon Poppyseed Muffin came home for DH.

Then we finished off the Breyers Double Churned Chocolate Ice Cream tonight (about 1.5 servings). 

I only exercised today for 15 min. I'll pay for that tomorrow with 2x20 time trial/race efforts on my cyclocross bike. Ugh. Then again, race season starts Sunday.

I love my sweet tooth! 

Re: I just ate.....

• Every time you post about those muffins, I think to myself, Thank goodness there is no Whole Foods in my town!!!  Granted, if I ever come across a Whole Foods....

• I'm always glad I hate chocolate chip muffins! Now, blueberry with crumb topping....mmmmm
  • Mmmm muffins, I've yet to meet a muffin that I didn't like. I'm glad there isn't a Whole Foods near me, both types of muffins sound amazing.
  • MMMM, chocolate chip muffins!

I had half a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream the other night, if that makes you feel any better :)

• I am right there with you - last night I went to pull out a bag of peanut M&Ms (my absolute favorite, by the way) for when my parents come next week, and I noticed that the bag got ripped.  Well, I tried to resist, but I probably ate way more than the suggested serving.  I felt awful after - just gotta get back on track today!
  • I can't judge, I am considering eating pumpkin pie for dinner since dh is out of town and I don't feel like cooking. I will run it off tomorrow. Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker