August 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thanks, Married.

I seriously can't tell you how nice it is when one of the "libs" backs one of us "cons" up.  It really, really does make a difference, even if so many over there don't care.

Re: Thanks, Married.

• Ditto!?

Married you slipped in right in the nick of time. (I have a little game where I award points if someone defends Palin before someone else calls her "intellectually incurious." it's not as easy as it sounds.)

+1 for marriednow and KateAggie.?

• I replied to you in the post below.

I tried to go over there to say something but I am not going to argue with those women. They are so narrow minded that no matter what Palin says they are going to find something negative to say about it.

Kudos to you & married for sticking up for her over there.

• ::enter debbie downer::

Sadly it's a losing battle. Ignorance = 777; intelligent discourse = 0.

::exit debbie downer::

But mad props to y'all for fighting the good fight. Drinks

• Big Smile I don't know how much good it will do over there though.  I for one am questioning their intellectual curiousity, lol.  I did not realize that it made much of a difference to you guys.  There are a lot of instances where I have not agreed with some of the posts and thought they were unnecessary but just chose to ignore it.  For that I am sorry.  I will make more of an effort going forward.       

Besides I love games, so if I can get some points then I am all for it!

• Married you didn't answer me earlier. Are you available?
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • October 25th. See my page to you Gypsy and MX below. I don't want to come back to DC and not see you. Dh understands how I need to meet up with you guys so we are going to travel on different weekends.

"HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • I can be in DC anytime after 2:30 on that Saturday. 
  • Kudos to you as well, marriednow.  I don't know why I still go over there-glutton for punishment, I guess.  Thanks for being the voice of reason over there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Married, you're awesome.  In fact, many of y'all are making me want to braid hair and sing kumbayah today. Party!!!
  • I don't know which post you're referring to but there was a post not too long ago where she was very fair and level headed in her response (when others were not)....and I think she has a tendency to give the benefit of the doubt and she is willing to see both sides.  I meant to write something then and I didn't so here is my opportunity! 
    And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this Rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.
  • Thanks ladies!  Coming back to this post was a great way to start my day.  Big Smile