BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The hubs liked dinner #2

from www.kraftfoods.com ... So far so good.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

Re: The hubs liked dinner #2

• The pork tenderloin?  We got 2 at BJ's and I made one Sunday.  It was pretty good.  I think it was garlic and pepper flavored.
  • Yep.  It was flavored with a garlic/herb rub and a dressing made from balsamic vinigarette & honey.

• That sounds really good. 
  • Last night's dinner was good too.  I'm not looking forward to Thursday's since it's made with cream cheese and I'll have to take a couple of lactaid pills before I eat it.

• I take Lactaid all the time for ice cream, yogurt, etc.  I try to get Lactaid brand milk and cheese.  I never saw sour cream though. 
  • Skim Plus's Lactose Free milk is good.  And it's cheaper than Lactaid.  I'm making the alfredo sauce with cream cheese on Thursday.  It's going to kill me.  Sour cream does the same thing.  I have to tell Mexican restaurants not to put the sour cream on the plate at all.  They look at me like I have 4 heads.

• I'm a drag at mexican restaurants - no sour cream or hotness.  My stomach can't handle it.  I miss On the Border's salsa.  I could eat that for dinner.  Last time I did, I ws up until 3:30 am and had to get up at 5:30 to go to clincals.  I couldn't nap when I got home because harley pulled out his toenail and there was blood everywhere.  DH took him to the vet and I was left with what looked like a massacre in my kitchen.  THEN I had to go for a root canal.  I got home and passed out for 14 hours.
  • hey rev...be sure to read the reviews on that alfredo dish with the cream cheese...if memory serves me correctly and you're making the one I'm thinking of, everyone said it was pretty bland. Just an fyi! :)