Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Talk to me about MBT shoes

Ok, so this seems fairly superficial given what's going on economy and all, but I want to hear about your MBT shoes. I have seen these around for a while (in Bliss catalogue especially) and been curious. Are they comfortable? Do they "better your balance, improve posture, stimulate circulation and tone muscles from head to toe" as claimed?  Also, do you walk funny in them? i.e. are others able to tell you have on 'special' shoes. :)  Are they worth the price? Oh, and how do they run size-wise? True to size, big or small? Thanks!

Re: Talk to me about MBT shoes

• I have 2 pairs and I swear by them.  All my pharmacist friends wear them since we're on our feet all day.  They definitely are not very stylish, but they really make a difference as far as back and leg pain.  I really have toned my calf muscles since I've been wearing them.  As far as walking funny, you have to get used to it, but other people don't notice.  I normally wear an 8 1/2 and have a 9 in the women's shoes.  The unisex are more true to size.  I say try them on in a store before buying them online, just to get a feel for them. I truly feel they are worth every penny!