Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected].

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

sTori Telling

Aside from it being poorly written, I can't help but feel that this is nothing more than a "poor little rich girl" story.  It's something out of a movie (heh).  That being said, her mother is wretched.

[img]http://tinyurl.com/33tnsee[/img]
Shitter's full!

Re: sTori Telling

• I don't understand the popularity of this book.  I can think of hundreds of other women whose biographies I would rather read.
  • image cheapbeachbride:
    I don't understand the popularity of this book.  I can think of hundreds of other women whose biographies I would rather read.

Seriously! I am so not interested in a single thing she has to say!

image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sorry.  Perhaps a Twilight post would be better received.
    [img]http://tinyurl.com/33tnsee[/img]
    Shitter's full!
  • So, you say the book is poorly written and essentially is just a platform for her to complain about how hard life is when you are rich and successful.

I agree, implying that this is the reason I do not want to read this book.

Then you b!tch about the reply that agrees with the spirit of your OP?

::scratching head::

Color me confused.

image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image shhhhh:
    Sorry.  Perhaps a Twilight post would be better received.

Yeah, because that is all that we read around here Confused

• image Young_Love:

So, you say the book is poorly written and essentially is just a platform for her to complain about how hard life is when you are rich and successful.

I agree, implying that this is the reason I do not want to read this book.

Then you b!tch about the reply that agrees with the spirit of your OP?

::scratching head::

Color me confused.

I'm confused too. Frankly, I am getting really tired about all the Twilight b!tching. Seriously, then post something else! And look, the Twilight fans are capable of posting about OTHER books too! Gasp....  

image Emily 7-10-04
    My Food Blog Visit The Nest!
  • Wow... I was going to respond with my thoughts about the book, but now I'm scared to, since I actually liked it. 

And honestly, I think you've spent more time bi!ching about Twilight posts than you have posting about any other books.  I find that in itself more annoying than all of the Twilight posts combined.

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • image JillRock96:

Wow... I was going to respond with my thoughts about the book, but now I'm scared to, since I actually liked it. 

And honestly, I think you've spent more time bi!ching about Twilight posts than you have posting about any other books.  I find that in itself more annoying than all of the Twilight posts combined.

I think it is pretty funny that she was b!tching about Twilight and wanted more posts about "good" "adult" books and she posts about sTori Telling????   Because obviously this is quality literature!

imageimageimage
  • I think Tori Spelling is on the nest fishing for compliments!

She's so silly!

• Well, I liked sTori Telling and I'm  not afraid to admit it. Sure it was poorly written and maybe Tori Spelling was just fishing for sympathy but she cracks me up and I was a huge 90210 fan (admitedly I never really liked Donna much). It was a quick read (a few hours) and made me laugh a lot so it succeded since I didn't have any higher expectations.

Her mom is wretched...gotta agree.

• image sachiko:

Well, I liked sTori Telling and I'm  not afraid to admit it. Sure it was poorly written and maybe Tori Spelling was just fishing for sympathy but she cracks me up and I was a huge 90210 fan (admitedly I never really liked Donna much). It was a quick read (a few hours) and made me laugh a lot so it succeded since I didn't have any higher expectations.

Her mom is wretched...gotta agree.

I agree. I read the book because I was a 90210 fan and didn't know much about Tori except that she was Aaron's daughter. I liked the book!

• I've never understood the appeal of Tori Spelling but I was horrified to learn that she had a book out. And every time I see that title, it makes me cringe. So call me a book snob but I wouldn't waste my time reading it.