Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wicked Tickets

For those of you who mentioned you hadnt gone but were interested, I just got this email:

LOS ANGELES--SEPTEMBER 30, 2008-- We just found the best
deal we've seen for tickets to "Wicked" in Los Angeles.
Orchestra seats are just $55! That's over 45% OFF regular
ticket prices to see this award-winning musical.

This offer is good for Tuesday through Friday performances
at the Pantages Theatre through Oct. 31.

Here's how to buy your tickets:
1. Click the link below
2. Choose your desired date by selecting "Find Tickets"
3. Enter FALL7 under "Promotions and Special Offers"
4. Discount is applied once you click "Look For Tickets"
http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.asp?469999

Re: Wicked Tickets

• That's awesome! Plus if you don't mind gambling there's always the raffle:

A day-of-performance lottery for a limited number of $25 front orchestra seats is held daily. Each day, 2? hours prior to show time, people who present themselves at the Pantages box office have their names placed in a lottery drum and then thirty minutes later, names are drawn for a limited number of front orchestra seats at $25 each, cash only. This lottery is available only in-person at the box office, with a limit of two tickets per person. ID is required to purchase the tickets.

• I didnt realize they did that at the LA show too. My MOH and I tried 2 yrs ago in NYC but didnt get picked. There were these 2 girls that approached us and said that this was their 3rd night trying for tickets and they had noticed sometimes both people in a group would get selected in the raffle. They asked us if either both of them or both of us got selected that we'd sell the second set to the other party. Sadly it didnt work out for us but I thought that was a smart idea to consider if anyone decides to give the raffle a try.
  • My aunt did the raffle w/a friend (got in) & then went again w/my other aunt & they were both picked out of the drawing! I think this time around it's not as popular. Or majority of the people have already seen it. We tried getting tickets last year & it was sold out the day they came out! So on this new tour we bought them almost a year in advance & paid a pretty penny. It really is a great show. When my two aunts won they got front row center seats. They saw the makeup & costumes up close. Too cool.
  • I have been dying for Wicked tickets! DH and I were thinking of making this our Christmas gift to each other so maybe we'll just go early =)