Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Elfster Question (I am signed up twice?)

Ok. Question:
When the bookmark exchange was first announced, I never got my invite email, so I just headed over to elfster, and signed up for the exchange without having an invite. ?It worked fine.
?
Yesterday, I got an email about the exchange, clicked on the link in the email and it asked me "will you be participating..." so I clicked yes.I thought it was just double checking or something...
?
?Scrolling through the names, I saw that I was signed up with my full name (Jacki Lewis) and my Nest name Jackiback. ? I imagine that clicking the 'yes' last time is what signed up the nestie name, but my question is, how do i retract one of them??
?
?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Elfster Question (I am signed up twice?)