International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Arrested Development

Does anyone on here watch this show?  I have all 3 seasons on DVD and watch at least one episode a night before going to bed.  We're on Season 2 and I keep laughing so hard, I'm suddenly not tired anymore. 

Re: Arrested Development

• 'Hey Hermano....' (in a Buster voice)

That's so funny - was just saying to my close friend here that we need to have an AD marathon one rainy Saturday or Sunday!

LOVE Arrested Development and I'm so jealous you have the entire series on dvd!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was a great purchase! :)  I love all of them, I think Lucille, Lucille 2, GOB, and Buster are cherished the most.  I can't pick favorites out of them! 

Last night we were quoting GOB when he was the president of the company, 'Yeah, the guy in the $4,000 suit is going to hold the elevator door for the guy who doesn't make that in 2 months.  COME ON!'

• LOL...!!

GOB is definitely my favorite - my friend has this quote on her facebook profile:

"Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over."

Seriously, could happily quote AD all day....lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I LOVE that quote! I could also easily quote AD all day - I even do in conversation, but nobody gets it.  It's very depressing when nobody gets it.
  • This is my favorite show. Of all time. Hands down. DH and I do 'never-nude' imitations in the shower. It's awesome.
  • Agreed.  All time favorite show.  Hazzahh!