Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Why are co-workers so annoying?

::vent::

One of co-workers asks me EVERY single day "Did you get a new car yet?" (I sold mine and am waiting to find THE one that I want.)

EVERY DAY.  HE ASKS EVERY SINGLE DAY.  The annoying part - he parks right next to my interim car and knows it's mine because he comments on that one too!

When I tell him "no, not yet" he just snickers and walks away.  Is it really necessary?  Really?

Ugh.

::/vent::

Re: Why are co-workers so annoying?

• From now on beat him to the punch (or just beat him!)  When you see him coming tell him "Nope, no new car yet" - steal his thunder!
  • I'd prefer to just beat him.  That's a good idea though.  He's an ass.  Ugh.
  • Tell him yes, you bought it from James Bond, it is the invisible one in the parking lot.
  • It's annoying enough that he asks you everyday, but what's with the snicker?  Is it really all that amusing that you haven't bought a new car yet?  He must have a pretty boring life.
    I'll cut you.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/34r6jya.jpg[/IMG]
  • what an asshat. what does he drive?
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • LOL @ Lucky!  haha

The entire point of the conversation is annoying.  The snicker bothers me just as much too.  He just bought a car so maybe he's trying to rub it in?  I dunno.  He's just an ass.

• Tell him you had to special order it from the Mercedes dealer, so won't arrive for a few weeks.  :)  Then, go to the Mercedes website and print off pictures of some stealth looking car and post them in your office, and if he asks again point to the pics and say, "that's the new one, ain't she pretty?!"

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/rsc77m.jpg[/IMG]

Little Sister is on her way!!
  • I like Lucky's response. :)

• Tomorrow tell him its a helicopter and they have not approved the helipad on the roof yet so you are stuck in the Mercedes!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • I like Lucky's answer best too ;)