June 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Update + PIPs (Of Course)

Hey Ladies!!

How is everyone?? I check back on this board often even though I don't post much. It seems like it's so slow all the time. :( It makes me sad. Anyone remember how giant this group was when we were on TK?? Crazy downsize!!

Things are pretty much the same here... work, home, care for Jake, and bed. But he definitely keeps our lives exciting and keeps Ryan and I on our toes. Jake is officially a crawler!! He started crawling one day before he turned 8 months old. It literally took that one night and now he is EVERYWHERE. No joke!! He eats solids (not just baby food... he eats our food too!) and is a big boy!! He is 30'' (taller than 95% of kids his age) tall and 22lbs! :) Every day is something new with him and he is just my amazing little sunshine. I took a few new pictures... nothing new lol. I just wanted to share!! :) One of the new pics is in my siggy. It was tonight when he was eating chicken and broccoli! :)

Here are some others:

Not so sure about this broccoli, mom..

Hmmm... it might be good.

(In my siggy, you can tell he liked it lol)

I'm a good boy on the airplane!

All snuggly at the Seattle Zoo!

I hope you are all having a great week!! :) 

Mr. & Mrs. O: Est. 6/27/2009, Jacob Ryan 3/3/2010, Owen Matthew 8/14/2012!
:::In My Life, I've Loved You More:::
CHARTS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update + PIPs (Of Course)

• Jake is so precious! 

It is crazy how much we've downsized and slow we are. I wish I could daytime nest again!  

image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Awww wicked nice pictures!  What were you guys doing in Seattle?  I'm heading there tonight!  So excited.  He looks so snuggly!
    imageimage

Dx: MFI, unexplained recurrent miscarriages
    IVF w/ICSI #1 (December 2010): m/c at 6w4d
    IVF w/ICSI #2 (April 2011): c/p
    FET #1 (July 2011): m/c at 7w3d
    IVF w/ICSI #3 (October 2011- new clinic): BFP.

Lainey was born on June 13, 2012 via c-section at 37w3d! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Jake's so cute!  I can't believe how big he is getting.

Nothing new to report here - I have been busy at work and trying to catch up on a bunch of stuff at home before the holidays.  It is kinda sad how slow this board has gotten but I'm no help, I don't have anything to add either.

• Aw, little Jake has gotten so big! When did you baby-proof--was it recently or a long time ago? I don't think I'll get to that until I see signs of Alex starting to crawl. I definitely understand the work, home, take care of the kid, then bed schedule. I'm on the same one. Excited that DH and I are having a date night mid-week to go to a wine dinner at our favorite restaurant tonight, though.
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2nqdy12.jpg[/IMG]
  • image vhcoleman09:
    Aw, little Jake has gotten so big! When did you baby-proof--was it recently or a long time ago? I don't think I'll get to that until I see signs of Alex starting to crawl. I definitely understand the work, home, take care of the kid, then bed schedule. I'm on the same one. Excited that DH and I are having a date night mid-week to go to a wine dinner at our favorite restaurant tonight, though.
    Actually, flame me if you must, but I haven't exactly baby proofed yet because I keep forgetting to buy things when I go go target! I don't actually plan on doing a ton of baby proofing because I want J to learn what is ok to touch and what isn't. I do plan on buying socket covers and cabinet/drawer locks. I also do have a baby gate for the stairs, but he hasn't displayed any interest in them yet. I will put it to use when we are downstairs once he displays interest, and I will use it upstairs when we are playing up there. :)

That's awesome you ad DH are having a date night!! Ryan mentioned doing dinner ad a movie this weekend, too!! :)
    Mr. & Mrs. O: Est. 6/27/2009, Jacob Ryan 3/3/2010, Owen Matthew 8/14/2012!
    :::In My Life, I've Loved You More:::
    CHARTS

• Wow is he getting big! 

Amelia's newest trick is to blow raspberries and spit so she is having fun with that.  It's cute until she tries it during cereal time...

I have not been feeling well lately so I have found myself in bed by 9 most nights with either a headache or just exhausted.  Hopefully I'm not catching the cold that is going around.

• Jake is such a cutie and getting so big! I'm afraid for when Ayden starts to crawl. He just wants to move so much right now but hasn't figured out how yet, once he does I fear I'm in trouble. His newest trick, sitting.
    [img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt10a803.aspx[/img]

Our journey to Baby #2
    3/17/11-BFP; 4/4/11-natural m/c-7w1d;

9/16/11 BFP

[img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttade0f.aspx[/img]