Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Yo

Looks like a lotta shitt going on at home.

Re: Yo

• yeah.  lots of it at home.

how about Rome?

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • Yeah. Be glad you are away!

Hope you're having fun.... are you??

• Today went well (1st day of the seminar)

I just rode upstairs in the elevator with a few clients.  One said, "you've lost a lot of weight since last year, we were mentioning it, you look good."  I'm not sure if I should be dreadfully insulted or somewhat flattered.

Well and then it all pales in comparison with this news.  I can't watch the news and internet at the same time unless I have no light - crap electrics in this hotel.

stoli, happy birthday belated to DH, sorry we missed it.

• Thanks laptop. We went to Mortons after dropping Judith off at the airport. It was fun.

I know yours is coming up - are we gonna do something, or are you having private celebrations with DH?

ps; take it as a compliment. You look good - revel in it! : )

• hey stoli - i never ever once, i don't think, said HBD to MrStoli in your Morton's post!  i am lame

So happy belated to my pal!!

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • ::superbef makes out with laptop::

I miss you, lovah!  

• image rumdrinx:

hey stoli - i never ever once, i don't think, said HBD to MrStoli in your Morton's post!  i am lame

So happy belated to my pal!!

Thanks, I'll pass it on!