Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What is...

Everyone's plans today? Hubby and I are just watching the game, and going to his brother's for their Halloween party. We won't be staying too long just because it's Tristan's fussy time and I am excited to pass out candy for the first time in our house!

Re: What is...

• I am doing some dog stuff and catching up on tv while DH is in Boulder helping his father get ready for a new furnace for their house.  I need to run up to the store and buy  a plastic jack-o-lantern and candy still.  Then I head to work while DH passes out candy to ToTers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am taking a nap while G naps, I'm really excited about it.

We're just going to hang out this afternoon and then going to a friend's house for pizza and ToTing.

imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image skidunks:

I am taking a nap while G naps, I'm really excited about it.

We're just going to hang out this afternoon and then going to a friend's house for pizza and ToTing.

Oh my, a nap sounds fantastic! Tristan has not been sleeping very well the last two nights, thus mom and dad have not gotten a lot sleep either :(

• d.fd.f member
    Hitting both IL's houses.  They live about 1.5 hours away. ToTing in their town and letting B have a blast playing with his cousins in costume.

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p

• Went to Costco and Sunflower Market, and then did a bunch of cleaning.  A friend is coming over for dinner and to give out candy to TOTers, and I'm making tacos (or taco salad) with chips and guac.  I don't need to start cooking yet but still have plenty of cleaning and laundry to do, so I should get on that.  Any minute now.

• Fall Carnival at neighborhood church, apps at one neighbors house, chilli at anothers, hot cider at anothers, & caramel apples at mine--then trick or treating.