GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Halloween bump :)

Had a lot of fun last night. Went to a friend's party where we didn't know many people there. People knew who I was right away! They kept coming up and starting to rub my belly until they realized it was real! The looks on their faces were priceless :) Meatball was kicking all over the place and obviously enjoying the attention!

Happy Halloween everyone!!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Hashimoto's girl truckin' through BFAR! Working towards EBF but celebrating every ounce I can give right now! Follow my journey http://meatballsmommy.blogspot.com/

Re: Halloween bump :)