Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ran my 2nd 5K yesterday

It went SO MUCH better than my first, except that my time was just as bad (which is frustrating because I can run it sub 40 when I am home, but I can't seem to break the 40 minute time when I am running a 5K).My pacing was much better for this race. I was sick all week and didn't get to run so I wasn't sure how this race would go, but it ended up being great. The course was beautiful. It was on a paved running trail through the woods next to a stream. The first half was completely uphill, but it wasn't AWFUL, though I did have to walk a tiny bit after we got water because my lungs were dying from being sick all week) but the run back was great because it was downhill! Haha.

Overall I'm pretty proud of myself after this run. It was a lot better than my last, even with being sick. I am looking forward to my next, which is Thanksgiving morning. Hopefully I can break the 40 minute mark!

image image Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11

Re: Ran my 2nd 5K yesterday