June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

naylon or other NYC area nesties

DH will be in NYC for work all next week. He has been there a few times, but is looking for some new restaurant recs.

He's staying near Rockefeller Center and he'll be eating on his own. He doesn't really like Asian or Indian food, but he's game for most other things. Price doesn't really matter.

Any favorites that he shouldn't miss?

Re: naylon or other NYC area nesties

• Near Rock Center is tricky.  There are lots of touristy places I wouldn't send him but then also a lot of pre-theatre places which I don't know a ton about. He could walk into one and have an amazing meal - and some are probably terrible.

I'll stick to places I used to take clients when I entertained in the area and/or more "known" places:

Blue Fin is good for seafood - right in Times Square it's in the W hotel.

Bice for Italian (54th b/t 5th and 6th)

Le Bernardin 155 W 51st.  Definitely spendy but often cited as the best restaurant in NYC.  If he's a foody he might love it. 

Del Frisco's Steakhouse 1221 Avenue of the Americas / 49th street

Daniel Boulud has a few places - his flagship Daniel and then some smaller less $$$ places:  DB Bistro Moderne is one that's near Rock Center.

I was going to suggest a place that I love and just found out it's closed :(   :(

Anyway, hope this helps.