Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Nestie Realtors...

Since I am on hold for the next year or 2 on getting a F/T job in Architecture--I thought I'd get my real estate license, especially since my sister, BIL will be buying soon & DH & I hope to pick up some more rental properties for the next 20yrs.  So I thought it may be adventageous in the long run.  Anyway--who (what school) did you get your license through?  Any suggestions on if I should take the course, do it on-line or something else?  DH suggested getting an appraiser or inspector license too but I think those both require finding someone to hire you as an intern, right?  I am not super optimistic right now on anyone hiring me.  LOL!  Anyway--any suggestions are welcome! 

Re: Nestie Realtors...

• YGPM :)
    ~Alyssa~
    Isabella and Caitlin
    Wheee!
    Our Blog
  • I'm sure A has you covered, but keep one thing in mind. You have to be sponsored by a managing broker for at least 2 years. Then you can apply for your independent license. There are also monthly and yearly costs that could run over $1k per year. I took night classes at Kaplan. They had the highest pass rate success at the time. You could probably get away with online classes since you're familiar with a licensure process and all of the testing it requires :). Email me if you have any questions clbriscoe at comcast dot net.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm not licensed in CO and the rules are different here so I'm of no help.  I got licensed in Texas over 10 years ago and I can't even remember who I went through.  Kaplan, I think. 

Fees definitely add up so consider that but GL!!!!