West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What about...

Re: What about...

• I've had a few dates with hallucinogens.
  • I was kinda nerdy my first three years on HS.  Then my senior year I rebelled BIG TIME and it even carried into the first part of my college years.  Honestly, I have no idea what got into me because my parents have def never done drugs and drugs weren't a huge issue where I lived.  

Man, I was really dumb when I was about 17, 18 and 19. 

I don't really regret it but I am glad it's all behind me.  I am pray to God that my daughter isn't as daring as I was.  Thankfully my H (BF at the time) gave me an ultimatum......stop doing what you're doing or I won't be around.

So I had about 2.5 years that I was out of control.  I was sneaky and not many people knew about my "activities".  Like, it took my H 6 months to figure my secret out.  

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • image Mrs.Jason.9.15.07:

I was kinda nerdy my first three years on HS.  Then my senior year I rebelled BIG TIME and it even carried into the first part of my college years.  Honestly, I have no idea what got into me because my parents have def never done drugs and drugs weren't a huge issue where I lived.  

Man, I was really dumb when I was about 17, 18 and 19. 

I don't really regret it but I am glad it's all behind me.  I am pray to God that my daughter isn't as daring as I was.  Thankfully my H (BF at the time) gave me an ultimatum......stop doing what you're doing or I won't be around.

So I had about 2.5 years that I was out of control.  I was sneaky and not many people knew about my "activities".  Like, it took my H 6 months to figure my secret out.  

Wow, that was a lot I admitted to on the Nest!  LOL.  And I made myself to sound like a real druggie.  I swear, I wasn't.  Just from time to time I would go a little off the deep end.  Like once or twice a month.  And I still managed to have all A's and B's and play softball.  Both in college and in HS.  I promise, 99% of the time I wasn't in a daze!  Just experimental.  

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • I will be honest. I tried eXtacy twice, didnt like it the first time not sure why i did it the second time, probably peer pressure
  • I used to love the pot!  Now it just makes me paranoid :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MrsJason, we don't think you are a pot head.  Everyone does stuff that's crazy.

I'm curious if anyone has tried Meth.

• I've tried shrooms...which was a ton of fun, but it was a one time experience. Are prescription drugs included in this category?
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • image alzigator:
    I've tried shrooms...which was a ton of fun, but it was a one time experience. Are prescription drugs included in this category?

If they're done recreationally, yeah.

• I did E once... and then the second time I thought it was, but it was pcp... that was the end of my rebellious stage! 
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • image lauren9317:

image alzigator:
    I've tried shrooms...which was a ton of fun, but it was a one time experience. Are prescription drugs included in this category?

Ok, then I have more to add. I totally enjoy pain killers and muscle relaxers. I obviously don't take this often, I would never buy these from anyone....but my mother in law hands one down occasionally if I have a bad headache or muscle ache, I am totally for itAngel

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • image alzigator:
    image lauren9317:

image alzigator:

Ok, then I have more to add. I totally enjoy pain killers and muscle relaxers. I obviously don't take this often, I would never buy these from anyone....but my mother in law hands one down occasionally if I have a bad headache or muscle ache, I am totally for itAngel

I don't think that's recreational because you're using them for an actual ache, you know? JMO. You're not taking them willy nilly to get high or something. Angel

• I've never done any drug other than alcohol. Not even pot Stick out tongue
  • image lauren9317:
    image alzigator:
    image lauren9317:

image alzigator:

I don't think that's recreational because you're using them for an actual ache, you know? JMO. You're not taking them willy nilly to get high or something. Angel

I may have taken something occassionally without a headache.....I don't want people to think I'm some pill popper! 

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • image *Mrs.CPH*:
    I've never done any drug other than alcohol. Not even pot Stick out tongue

YesYesditto!