West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Carpet Cleaners

Sorry, I know this is my 3rd post just have a lot in mind hahaha

Anyone can recommend an inexpensive carpet cleaners in the Riverview area? We seriously need ours cleaned. DH was against it, he said we could use the money for when we get the floors done (tiles or laminate flooring) but we dont even know when thats going to happen just yet. Which it seems like not anytime soon. So I told him for the meantime lets just get it cleaned so it would look presentable when we have visitors, especially when my 11 month old niece come to visit and she's crawling and walking all over the place.

I know someone on here posted about getting their carpet cleaned a long time ago just couldnt remember who and when.

"don't ever let go of my hands" teejay.. image

Re: Carpet Cleaners

• We used Stanley Steemer once before and were quite pleased with them. For 4 rooms, hallway and stairs I think we paid $170. Check out their website coz they're always running specials online. We plan to use them again in a couple weeks after we have DD's bday party.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Do you want someone to do it for you? Or are you going to rent the cleaner and do it yourself? 

We rented a cleaner from Lowes when we moved out of our old house, Chris said it did great (he did it, not me).. But, we only had 2 small rooms that have carpet so it wasn't to much work.

http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com
  • I went ahead and bought a carpet steamer and I love it! I got it at best buy for 170 and I think it was well worth it especially since we have a dog. The one we have is the Hoover SteamVac All Terrain Spin scrub. Or like Stingshark said you could just rent one.
  • All Seasons Chem Dry is a great company(highly recommended) and Sharon can be reached at 843-1639 to get a quote or ask questions :-)
  • Here are a couple more to look into :-) HTH!

&

• Thanks ladies! I will call today to get quote from your recommendatons. I have a steamer but Im afraid it doesnt suck all the water out unless I step on the front of the steam vac to really suck everything out. Its a lot of work. I guess maybe I should have invested on a much better product. I bought mine for $99 I think at lowes. It works just afraid of the suction part.

"don't ever let go of my hands" teejay.. image