Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

EFF EFF EFF EFFFFFF

I dropped my phone and shattered the screen. 

ARRRUGH.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: EFF EFF EFF EFFFFFF

• oops.

Man that sucks.  Sorry to hear that.

• Oh noooooooo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ouch.

I am afraid of doing this.  I never have with any of my old phones, but I was suckered into getting insurance this time around.

• ugh. Sorry, that sucks. I did the same with my iPhone about 3 months after having it. it's had a big crack and chunk out of the screen ever since. It's such a sh*tty feeling, too.
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • ugh, i always fear this. sorry!

what kind of cover did you have on it?

My little nuggets

• You need a beer for this. 
  • i would burst into tears.
  • Sorry dude.

I buy the cheapest phone available just for this reason.  I always seem to find a way to destroy nice or valuable things.

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD
  • i did this with my iphone, it was very sad. found a local phone place that replaced it for $40 though so check around before buying a whole new phone
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Is there any chance you had insurance?

• It's under warranty- I have an appointment at the Apple Store at 1.

I really reeeally hope they take pity on me.  I need to drive to DC afterwards and I need my phone.

Ugh.  Too

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's under warranty- I have an appointment at the Apple Store at 1.

I really reeeally hope they take pity on me.  I need to drive to DC afterwards and I need my phone.

Ugh. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would try to avoid using the word "drop" while at the apple store (although, it's probably kind of obvious).. They are notoriously jerks when it comes to warranty issues.  They keep giving my mom a run around on her iphone and it wasn't even something she did to it -it just stopped working.
  • HUZZAH!!

Nesting live from the apple store on a Macbook pro (don't worry I will log out afterwards).

Cost to replace the screen is $99.  He mentioned taking care of it, so I might not have to pay anything.

Either way, the screen isn't covered even if I had the extended warranty.  So that's your PSA of the day.

Andplusalso, Target bathroom floors are deadly.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • image Beagle211:

HUZZAH!!

Nesting live from the apple store on a Macbook pro (don't worry I will log out afterwards).

Cost to replace the screen is $99.  He mentioned taking care of it, so I might not have to pay anything.

Either way, the screen isn't covered even if I had the extended warranty.  So that's your PSA of the day.

Andplusalso, Target bathroom floors are deadly.  

you should buy that while you're in there.

My little nuggets