Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello

is anybody here?

It's extremely quiet for a friday.

What's your weekend plans?

Re: Hello

• HI! I'm here.  Weekend plans involve lots of time focused on fixing things around the house and maybe an appearance at a friends Halloween party.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hi!

tonight- hope to finally carve our pumpkin, then a hockey game at 8 which I will be lucky if i am awake

tomorrow- food shopping, halloween parties with the kids, and will probably crash by 8

Sunday- baking cupcakes but I am yet to decide what kind and wing dip, yay!,  trick or treating, family party

pretty low key besides all the halloween hoopla

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Hola! I'm here.

Tonight- working late.

Tomorrow - Halloween party at night.

Sunday - Trick or Treating and then another Halloween party at night. 

Nothing too exciting. 

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Tonight - need to run to my parents to raid their closets for accessories for our costumes

Tomorrow - cleaning, tidying up, halloween party at night

Sunday - carve pumpkins, get ready for the trick or treaters.

Last night DH & I went to party city, OMG  it was a freaking zoo.

I got some of that colored hairspray sh!t.  I hope it doesn't ruin my hair.

• I'm here on and off today.  Giving tests to my students so possibly more nest time for me :)

Tonight headed to niece and nephew's hockey game to watch DH coach, then pizza and laying low.  Saturday we are running in a 5k in memory of my BIL who past away suddenly 2 months ago, so that should be pretty emotionally draining. Our anniversary is this Sunday, so we are doing brunch and going for a hike or something nature-y. 

• I'm here!

Tonight I'm dying my hair and going to see Rocky Horror in Lansdowne (unrelated activities.. I have horrible roots)

Tomorrow I am going to a masquerade ball wedding

Sunday I am going to lunch with a friend and giving out candy for the first time. I'm excited to finally meet my neighbors and see trick or treaters.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/dctxu1.jpg[/IMG]
  • image tracyd21:

I'm here on and off today.  Giving tests to my students so possibly more nest time for me :)

Tonight headed to niece and nephew's hockey game to watch DH coach, then pizza and laying low.  Saturday we are running in a 5k in memory of my BIL who past away suddenly 2 months ago, so that should be pretty emotionally draining. Our anniversary is this Sunday, so we are doing brunch and going for a hike or something nature-y. 

Tracy, where do you hike? H and I have been looking for trails but most that I've come across are very far from Delco.

• image Kimbatron:
    image tracyd21:

I'm here on and off today.  Giving tests to my students so possibly more nest time for me :)

Tracy, where do you hike? H and I have been looking for trails but most that I've come across are very far from Delco.

Sorry to butt in, but you might want to check out www.ExplorePATrails.com for hiking options. I'd suggest Ridley Creek or the Tyler Arboretum for 2 locations in Delco. 

• image erbur78:
    image Kimbatron:
    image tracyd21:

Sorry to butt in, but you might want to check out www.ExplorePATrails.com for hiking options. I'd suggest Ridley Creek or the Tyler Arboretum for 2 locations in Delco. 

Thanks!!

• image MsKellDel:

Hi!

tonight- hope to finally carve our pumpkin, then a hockey game at 8 which I will be lucky if i am awake

tomorrow- food shopping, halloween parties with the kids, and will probably crash by 8

Sunday- baking cupcakes but I am yet to decide what kind and wing dip, yay!,  trick or treating, family party

pretty low key besides all the halloween hoopla

Do you have a recipe for this?  It sounds yummy.

•  Tonight - just hang out

Saturday - House hunting (getting sick of this) which will probably make me tired, and visiting my mom in the hospital.

Sunday - Food shopping, cleaning, homework.

• tonight..nada. The Dude keeps saying we should go out. I keep telling him HE should go out cause I'm not going anywhere.

tomorrow - housework. sanding/washing/spackling the walls. dinner w/ friends.

sunday - whatever house work doesn't get done on saturday.

My little nuggets

• tonight- nothing planned

tomorrow - we have a bunch of house projects that need to get done and maybe do something tomorrow night

sunday- more house stuff 

• image erbur78:
    image Kimbatron:
    image tracyd21:

We usually go to Ridley Creek or the Wissahickon.  Not really hiking, but the trail around Marsh Creek Lake is nice too.

• image erbur78:
    image Kimbatron:
    image tracyd21:

We usually go to Ridley Creek or the Wissahickon.  Not really hiking, but the trail around Marsh Creek Lake is nice too.

There is a trail finder app on Iphone too - free!

• I have hh tonight and no plans the rest of the weekend!  It is delightful.