I think I know what I need to do but I just want some verficiation that I am not jumping the gun. I can't think straight.
I left to go to Walmart this afternoon and let my dogs out. My little dog had another seizure (after having two last night) and my other dog attacked her during the seizure. She has bits marks all over her and is bleeding.
I have my little dog isolated from the other dogs in the bathroom and she is moaning. Like, REALLY loud. Typically a few hours after she has a seizure, she is out of it and is in pain. But this time it's a tad different.
Ugh. I know her time is near. I am just not sure how near. I called my vet but she is out of town and will not be back until tomorrow. The receptionist gave me a number to another vet the recommend which is also a 24 hour vet.
I am thinking I am going to have to make the decision to put her down tonight. But what should I do? Should I give her a few hours to see if she bounces back or should I do it now? What would you do?
Sorry for asking for advice that should be simple. I can't get my H or my mom on the phone. I feel like I can't think straight listening to her moan.