West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FFS.

Really. Let's stop with all these "National _____ Day"

Please. Pretty please. Just stop. 

Re: FFS.

• But today is National piss Laura off day :)
  • It's National Popcorn Month
    http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com
  • Speaking of pissing of Laura.

I don't know if you guys remember last year for my birthday my MIL got me a pepper grinder. One she already had. That she had two of. She said I would like it because it was red. Uh, okay. She tells me to go pick it up without telling me she changed the locks and I didn't have a key. I was super pregnant by this time. I was so pissed. 

This year, she told H that she "feels bad" that I don't have my mother around (*cough* bullshiit ) and that she wants to give me money to buy clothes for my birthday. I looked at Rob and said "You know she just feels like an ass for regifting something crappy to me last year, right?" 

Not that I care about expensive gifts... but think about it, don't just go through your pantry and give me whatever you don't need. Blah. 

• Can I send you a saltshaker?  I found plenty of extras while I was packing.  Geeked
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • imagejen812:
    Can I send you a saltshaker?  I found plenty of extras while I was packing.  Geeked

/shakes fist

• I have a napkin holder I can send you too.  It will match your red pepper mill!

That is great.