Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*redshoe* Lisa

Was just thinking of you and your family. Hope that all is going well. Hang in there!

Re: *redshoe* Lisa

• Thank you so so much - I really can't express how much everyone's support means to me. Smile

Things are going as well as they can...my brother had one surgery at the beginning of the week (skin graft for his legs and abs) and they're doing another one today for his forearms. The hospital psychiatrist is meeting with him regularly (of course) and they've adjusted the meds for his bipolar disorder in the hopes that will help in the future. My mom says the hospital staff are really wonderful and he's getting the best possible care and treatment. So it's a sucky situation but from what I've been told, it sounds like everything is going well, considering. 

• Glad to hear that things are getting better. I know it must be tough on you guys. I'm especially glad to hear that the hospital is providing resources for your brother to take care of the underlying health issues that he needs. Hope that he has a speedy recovery. We're here for ya!