Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Another pet question-pet sitters norristown area

So we will be going out of town for several days over the next few months and normally my bff pet sits for me but he will be coming with us this time and I wanted to know if anyone has any recs for a pet sitter that would come to the house.

There are a few in my area (East Norriton) and I wanted to know if anyone has ever used any and what the experience was. We would prefer not to board them somewhere. ANY suggestions would be great!

Sorry for the post and run-I will check back tonight when I get home from school!

<Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Re: Another pet question-pet sitters norristown area

• I LOVE Top Tails.  Tanya is the greatest, and I think her prices are reasonable.

We have two cats, and I crack up coming home to the the little handwritten notes from the sitter.  The give a pretty in depth description of how they spend their time, and I know they aren;t lying because they describe my cats to a t.  They also do all sorts of other stuff, included, like adjust the temperature, clean the liter, take in mail, and even run my Roomba.

I am not 100% sure that they cover your area, but even if your ZIP isn't on the list, it is worth a call.

http://toptailspetsitting.vpweb.com/Our-Service-Area.html

Baby Numbers 11.8.10 The Sequel on or around 10.13.12
  • Thanks so much! I will give them a call tomorrow and see if they will come out my way!
    <Image and video hosting by TinyPic>