Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Moving In DD

I stand by what I said.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage Watch this thread
Sort: Oldest to newest Newest to oldest
10-26-2010 at 1:43 PM
MissyD1
Not Ranked
Joined on 08-06-2007
644 Points
MissyD1 is online. Last active: 10-26-2010, 2:10 PMNewbie
-->

Is it ok to bring up moving into a boyfriend's house?

-->
I have been with my boyfriend for over year and would like to bring up the next step of moving in together. But I rent and he owns...so we would be moving into his house. Do I have to wait for him to bring up the topic? Or is it ok for to bring it up??? I don't know what to do!

10-26-2010 at 1:49 PM
Karen2905
Not Ranked
Joined on 09-16-2008
Chicagoland, IL
73,909 Points
Karen2905 is online. Last active: 10-26-2010, 2:12 PMSilver
-->
-->
image MissyD1:
I have been with my boyfriend for over year and would like to bring up the next step of moving in together. But I rent and he owns...so we would be moving into his house. Do I have to wait for him to bring up the topic? Or is it ok for to bring it up??? I don't know what to do!

Honestly? If you have to ask a discussion board if it's okay to ask your BF a question, then I'm not sure you're ready to move in with him. 

Oct '09 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Halloween Candy

10-26-2010 at 1:49 PM
Lil'BlackD...
Not Ranked
Joined on 01-12-2010
39,920 Points
Lil'BlackDress is online. Last active: 10-26-2010, 1:59 PMSilver
-->
-->

If that was the next step that I wanted then I'd bring it up...but because you ARE dating and not married and it is his house you might want to have some sort of plan on how you'd do that so that if you break up it doesn't screw him or you.

10-26-2010 at 1:56 PM
Nainen
Not Ranked
Joined on 10-06-2010
780 Points
Nainen is online. Last active: 10-26-2010, 2:07 PMNewbie
-->
-->

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/285793.aspx

It looks like you were married before, you should know the drill.

Re: Moving In DD