Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's finally Friday!

Yay for the weekend. We have a potluck today too so we will get a long lunch. Woohoo.

What are you doing this weekend?

Re: It's finally Friday!

• No plans, but Halloweentime starts at Disneyland so maybe we'll hit that up SmileSmile
  • You must be giddy like a school girl Becki! :)

Tomorrow I have a old friend from HIgh School that I haven't seen (or talked to for that matter) in a year coming over for lunch. I hope it's not too weird.

Sunday I might be going to a different friends house but I'm not sure yet.

Exciting stuff, huh?

• TGIF. I am so tired, and sleeping in fo sho tomorrow, it was so hard to stay awake the whole drive up this morning.

Tonight-Eat junk food! I am pretty excited about this and have been looking forward to it the whole week. MH & I are going to get to finally get the 4th season of The Office, and try to catch up.

Sat-Sleep in, relax and run some errands. In the afternoon, we are going to LA to eat at a Vegan restaurant, then see Wicked! I am so excited. (This is my present from MH for our anniversary).

Sun-Run 11 miles. Grocery shop, cleaning and cooking.

• Angie-Wicked??!! I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to see it forever.

I am so so so glad it's friday. Today nothing. Tommorrow DH might take Isabel to see my inlaws so I can get some rest. Then to my parents house so i can get started on DD's halloween costume.

Sunday just hanging around,get some cleaning done and hopefully start putting out some fall decor.

• Morning! TGIF Mo fo's. This week has been a freaking emotional rollercoaster for me and I'm just ready for it to be over.

Tomorrow-B.shower and Bach party.

Sunday-Baby shower and coming home.

Oh and Sunday I should be going to visit Kennedy, who is on her way home today!!! I can't believe this day has FINALLY come. I will be a total photowhore on Monday so beware.

Ang-I'm so jealous. Can you fit me in your purse for Wicked?

Kat-swing by the shower, it's in your neck of the woods.

• It's about dang time!

Tomorrow I REALLY have to clean house. I've been lazy the last couple of weeks. plus my mom is bringing some furniture that I was storing at her house when I was in the appartment, and a a friend is giving us a new couch on Sunday. So I need to make sure there is room. And we're supposed to do our Anniversary shoot with Les tomorrow afternoon. So it looks to be a full weekend.

H mentioned something about going out to dinner tonight. But I'll believe that when I see it.

• YAY!!!!!!

Wicked & Disneyland? Soooo jealous.

Sat: Bridal shower for some hot chick.

Sun: Co-ed baby shower. :) Dh is excited since he'll be a part of the big day. I love him & his girly ways.

• We have some good friends flying down from the Bay Area for the weekend.  They arrive late this afternoon and are bringing their 16 month old daughter Amelia.  I can't wait!!  Tonight I think we're just going to hang out...the boys might go see Batman (if it's playing anywhere, still).  Tomorrow I think we're going to the dog beach in Huntington Beach.  Then they leave Sunday at around noon. 

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Aw Jenn have tons of fun this weekend! My combo weekend feels like forever ago and it was only in June!

I'm so tired today too but I'm going up to visit my parents this weekend at their home in Upland. I havent seen them since the wedding since we were our honeymoon and they were away afterwards. DH will come up on Sunday so until then I'll be kicking in the 909 trying to finish TY cards, catching up on sleep, and spending time with the fam.

• I'm going to a friend's baby shower and then, lounging for the rest of the weekend :)

• image AngieEatsPeace:
    In the afternoon, we are going to LA to eat at a Vegan restaurant, then see Wicked! I am so excited. (This is my present from MH for our anniversary).

I LOVE Wicked! I have seen it 6 times, lol!

Just curious- what Vegan restaurant are you going to in LA? DH is a vegetarian but shifts between Vegan and Vegetarian from time to time, and we're in LA a lot- so new restaurants are always good to know about :)

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • Real Foods Daily. I have been to the one in Santa Monica before (delicious!) and I found out there was one in West Hollywood, only about 5 minutes from the Pantages theater.

http://www.realfood.com/

Another one I know of is Native Foods. I have been to the one in Costa Mesa, but there is also one in LA, and I think Palm Springs.

http://www.nativefoods.com/

I am pretty sure I have blogged about both of the restaurants before, so you can click on the Restaurant Rave link, if interested.

They really need to make a good vegan restaurant in the IE. : /

• image MarriedinCali:

image AngieEatsPeace:
    In the afternoon, we are going to LA to eat at a Vegan restaurant, then see Wicked! I am so excited. (This is my present from MH for our anniversary).

I LOVE Wicked! I have seen it 6 times, lol!

Just curious- what Vegan restaurant are you going to in LA? DH is a vegetarian but shifts between Vegan and Vegetarian from time to time, and we're in LA a lot- so new restaurants are always good to know about :)

6 times! Awesome. This will be my 2nd time, I can not wait!

• totally jealous of Wicked!!

Not the most exciting weekend but it should be nice.

Sat - BBQ

Sun - my cousin's baby shower

• I have yet to see Wicked at all. I am so behind.
  • image BeckiC:
    I have yet to see Wicked at all. I am so behind.

Me either. :(

• It's easier (cheaper) to see this time around then the last performance. We were suppose to try for the raffle last weekend but stayed at my brothers welcome home party so late we woke up late the next day. :/
  • Going to the Angel Game today...leaving here in a bit!  and then we are having my Hubby's 30th Birthday Party and Housewarming party tomorrow!  Kinda excited for that!  Should be a good turn out!  :-)  yay!  Then sunday realax and clean up! :-)