Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Grrr...

*vent in*

I have a friend who is always buying the same things that I have or want. Just a couple of weeks ago we met for lunch, and I told her that I have been wanting these dk brown UGGs. Today, I found out that she bought the UGGs I wanted, and also bought the same exact purse that I purchased a month ago!

I know its not THAT big of a deal and I'm sounding kinda materialistic. But c'mon! Gah.

*vent out*

Re: Grrr...

• ugh. didn't ericka have a friend who kept doing this too?  one of my friends dressed like me in high school - there's a photo of us wearing the same outfit one day.  sigh.  she stopped after a while, thankfully...

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that, but still Stick out tongue  sorry.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kinda annoying, yeah.  Especially if it's something you plan to get and she gets it first! 

I'm in the opposite boat - my friends are trying to get me to get the things they want!  Like the Chanel wallet on a chain - for $1250!  And of course now I'm really lusting after it.  But I cannot imagine spending that much money on something, unless it's a new lens!

• Heh, my friend's BF did that to me. I told them that I found the PERFECT snowboard for me but it was $500 but I was thrilled that I saw it at a store that was going out of business soon so I was gonna wait until it was discounted to get it...and he goes and buys it the next day. I was like WHAT?!?
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies