Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Menu

Oy...still suffering from turkey hangover! lol Although, I think I may have had an allergic reaction to something in my MILs stuffing...my gums swelled up and lips got tingly and sore. Weird. Hmmmm......

Anyway, here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: Sweet and our Meatballs on white rice;

Tuesday: Leftovers;

Wednesday: Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken w/ roaste dpotatos and corn;

Thursday: Cranberry Pork Cutlets (recipe calls for turkey but I've had enough of that so I am subbing pork) w/ mixed veg and salad;

Friday: Leftovers.

Re: Menu

• Sounds like a tasty fall/comfort food menu.

My aunt had an allergic reaction this TG too. She's allergic to cinnamon so TG is not a good holiday for her. However, she's usually pretty aware of what items will have cinnamon and/or people make things without cinnamon. One of my cousins made this delightful candied pecan yam dish and my aunt ate it and she didn't have a very good TG after that. 

I think I'll put up my menu for this week because most of my recipes can be linked.

Today we had yam fries and pickerel

Tomorrow- I'm volunteering over supper so this is what's in the slow cooker.  BBQ Whole Chicken with rice or whatever else is in the fridge

Thursday-  BBQ Chicken Calzones with the leftover chicken from Wednesday. With salad

Friday- DH is doing 12-9 and I'm subbing so I'm making this chicken slow cooker dinner, it's called Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing.

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers