Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

We are moving to Hawaii!

We will be in Honolulu and my DH will work at Tripler.  Are there any other Honolulu stay at home mommies on here?

I am excited to leave the winters behind us in Iowa.  

I know it's expensive, but DH has a great profession and will actually be making more there than here.  My oldest DD is already asking to go to the beach everyday.  I think this will be an amazing opportunity for our family.

And if everything works out, this newest baby will have a Hawaiian birth certificate! 

I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies! 

Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven

Re: We are moving to Hawaii!

• Congrats on the exciting news and welcome to the board!
  • Wow, how amazing!  Congrats to you and your family for the opportunity and good luck with the move!
  • What an opportunity to have a wonderful new experience for yourself and your family!  Congratulations on the new baby!  Your daughter will love the beach!

• Welcome to the board!  A lot of us don't live in Hawaii, but had our weddings in Hawaii and bonded on the Hawaii knot board.  But plenty of people like Kalani and MrsNicole&Brian do live in your lovely new state.

Btw, I think i noticed you are expecting?  This board used to be a lot busier, but a lot of the girls here got preggers and migrated over to the Hawaii Bump board, so make sure to introduce yourself over there too!

Welcome, hope you enjoy your new state, and hope to see you around here a lot!

Jen

• Welcome to the board!  I'm Sally.  I'm a stay-at-home with my 3 year old daughter.  We've only been here about 2 months, but we love it so far.  Is your DH military?  Tripler is an Army clinic, but I'm sure a place that big has civilian doctors as well.
  • Congrats and welcome to the board.  You might want to come and visit us mamas on the Hawaii Bump Board.  Not all of us are locals, but many are and you'll get to talk about baby and kid-related stuff all.day.long over there!

How awesome that your DH secured a good-paying position...what a gift to be able to SAHM and raise your babies in paradise!