Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

If you are looking for a Britax seat....

The lady I used to nanny for is selling hers. So, I know they haven't been in any accidents, etc. She has 2 Roundabouts that she used for her twins. I believe the seats are close to 3 years old. Maybe less. I know she purchased them when Addison was around 6 months old or so.

She is asking $60/each. One cover is denim and the other is the leopard print.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: If you are looking for a Britax seat....

• Ahh i so wish you would have posted this a week ago i just bought our 2nd carseat last wed and i paid 60 for it used and it wasnt even that nice :( boo

im going to tell my friend whos looking for carseats for her twins

• Hey Im Jamie's friend that has the twins. Can you send me some more information on the carseats. Im looking to get the next stage after the carriers. I would so be interested in these. Do you know if they have been involved in any recalls?
  • image Amelia03:
    Hey Im Jamie's friend that has the twins. Can you send me some more information on the carseats. Im looking to get the next stage after the carriers. I would so be interested in these. Do you know if they have been involved in any recalls?

They haven't been in any recalls, and I know that at least one was manufactured in 08/07. I didn't look at the other one. 

I will pm you the phone number where they are. They are having a garage sale tomorrow, but if you call tonight, they might be willing to hold them for you. My extra cover is there too. I used it 2x and I am asking $30 for it, which is super cheap for a new Britax cover.

• Will PM me the address of the Garage sale, in case PP decides not to take the seats, please?
  • Im new to the broad im not seeing where I have a message from you. Can you help me out. I would love to call on the car seats.
  • image Amelia03:
    Im new to the broad im not seeing where I have a message from you. Can you help me out. I would love to call on the car seats.

<----------- There should be a link to the left that says Check Private Messages.

• I cant click on anything under my name. This stuff drives me nutz at times. Im sure they are gone by now.
  • can you pm the address I can just check out the sale. I just found the pm thanks.