December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Garage Door

DH finally ordered us a new garage door this morning!  During our inspection of the house, we learned that we'd need to fix the garage door.  No problem.  After we moved in, we realized just how bad the door was, and we were told that the door would actually need to be replace.  It's warped, it doesn't stay up, and now one of the panels is coming off the track.  Needless to say, we have never been able to park in our garage b/c the door doesn't function.

So...DH finally picked the company he wants to use and ordered us a new garage door and door opener this morning!  The guy he talked to said that the parts should probably be in next Wednesday, so they can come out and replace it next Thursday or Friday!  Yay!!!  No more carrying groceries into the house in the rain!  Smile

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
Our Blog!
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Garage Door

• yay!

I can not wait till we build out house we will have a garage. Right now we dont have anything and if it rains i do not go to the grocery store.

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • image Bulldog_Bride:

yay!

I can not wait till we build out house we will have a garage. Right now we dont have anything and if it rains i do not go to the grocery store.

In this climate, I'd never be able to go shopping if I waited for it to stop raining!  Stick out tongue

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's awesome!  DH gets the spot in the garage, and I hate when I have to carry stuff inside in the cold snow or rain.  I try not to go out during this kind of weather in the first place!  Enjoy your new door :)

• haha carrie i am guessing that it would be like me saying i can not go outside if it is humid...you just can not and you have to deal with it.

although we went to seattle when i was 16 to visit in the summer. we brought shorts and tank tops, one pair of jeans, and for some reason we threw in 1 jacket a piece. we FROZE and everyone around us was wearing shorts and tank tops and saying it was one of the hottest summers.

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • Yay!

I'm on the opposite end of that. I'm ready to tear mine down and stomp on it. It never works. We've had it worked on, and worked on, and worked on. We've also replaced the motor. Who knows; it's just stupid. We are the only people i know to have such troubles too. Oh well, someday it will be gone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker