Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone using Retinol or Retin-A cream?

I've been using Retinol 60 on my skin at night for years and really liked this product. I feel like my skin has improved and looks more dewy and glowy.

Well, now I'm not able to find this cream (I can get 30 instead of 60) anywhere and it made me look around for other products. I'm finding out that a Retin A might be better? I'm not quite sure about the differences or if Retin A is only for people with acne. Has anyone here tried any of these over the counter products with Retinol or Retin A in them and find them to work on you? But I'd like some strenght in these products and I don't think I can get that over the counter. Has anyone here tried any of these and like the results?

Re: Anyone using Retinol or Retin-A cream?

• I use Help Me by Philosophy.  It's a retinol cream.  I'm really happy with the product and have been using it for over a year.  I use it for both breakouts and anti-aging. 

I can't help you with the % of retinol that is actually in the product though.  I called their customer service about a year ago and asked them, but I don't recall what they said. 

• I've been using prescription Retin A from my dermotologist for 25 years. I don't have acne.
  • I thought you couldn't get a script for Retin-A, or am I mistaken?