Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thursday Poll!

1.What are you wearing today?

2. Name one person from history that you admire

3. What book are you reading?

4. Where do you shop for work clothing?

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thursday Poll!

• 1. my green hunter wellies. yay puddles. 

2. sarah jessica parker or susan b anthony. toss up.

3. salinger, travels w/ charlie and agatha christie, and then there were none.

4. stores that sell clothes. i wear mostly black skirts w/ a pop of color shirt or black shirt dresses or other black dresses. black and color is my thing. 

5. DRAGON BOAT!  

• 1. the dreaded black pants!  and a pink t shirt/black cardigan combo because my office is freezing

2. David of David and Goliath fame.  I'm a big fan of the underdog.

3. None at the moment.  I need one or two for my flights next week.

4. Old Navy, Target, NY and Co

5. Friday night: possibly some hh's for some dearly departed cw's. Saturday night: going BYOB bowling with my gf's for a cost effective GNO.  Sunday: laundry and beginning the packing process.

• image Beagle211:

1.What are you wearing today? b/w printed dress, black cardigan

2. Name one person from history that you admire hmmmm tough one.  rachel carson

3. What book are you reading? nothing- studying for a work certification but i get to do some pleasure reading after that

4. Where do you shop for work clothing? macys, filein's, anywhere i see something that catches my eye

5. What are your plans for the weekend? heading to wv to see dh.  super excited because i get to leave at 2p tomorrow after i turn in all of my stuff and do my exit interview for this job.  so so close....

• 1. brown pants, mustard yelllow short sleeve turtleneck, my long granny cardi in ivory, gold flats

2. i have to think harder about this

3. Think Twice by Lisa SCottolini  and  Everything is Wrong with Me by Jason Mulgrew- two local authors!

4. Gap, NY&Co, Loft, Macys, anywhere I can find deals

5. hockey and soccer games for the kid, pumpkin patch, and most exciting, i start the process on my first batch of wine, yay

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • 1..What are you wearing today? Brown pants, white tank, red cardigan, brown pumps.

2. Name one person from history that you admire.  Elizabeth I.

3. What book are you reading? How We Decide by Jonah Lehrer

4. Where do you shop for work clothing? I just bought a few things at the Gap, mainly Ann Taylor loft.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?  Lansdale Oktoberfest and football.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1.What are you wearing today? when i finally get dressed it will be leggings and a shirt, right now a million year old band shirt and shorts

2. Name one person from history that you admire: TRICK QUESTION  for me. eleanor roosevelt is cool though

3. What book are you reading? mostly natural birth books at the moment

4. Where do you shop for work clothing? i wear a lot of anthro and american apparel 

5. What are your plans for the weekend? i want to work on somethings in the babies room, maybe

• 1.What are you wearing today?  Black slacks, white tank, turquoise cardi, black flats

2. Name one person from history that you admire  Eleanor Roosevelt

3. What book are you reading?  "Shopaholic and Baby" by Sophie Kinsella

4. Where do you shop for work clothing?  Express, anywhere that sells things cheap that I like

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Haircut/color on Saturday, errands, shop for cabinets for the new house

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1.What are you wearing today? Black skirt, gray short-sleeve sweater, flats.

2. Name one person from history that you admire Ben Franklin; the dude did it all and made no apologies! 

3. What book are you reading? A Pint of Plain.

4. Where do you shop for work clothing? Best Friends, ATLoft, TJMaxx, Ross, Limerick Outlets

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Seeing my cousin's band play on Friday; regularhouse stuff and cooking on Saturday, maybe a movie; late lunch/early dinner on Sunday at TND!!!!!!

• 1.  What are you wearing today?  Working from home, wrinkly light blue shirt and dark grey sweats.

2. Name one person from history that you admire Ben Franklin, ladies man, mathematician, politician, inventor...where did he find enough hours in the day?

3. What book are you reading? Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner

4. Where do you shop for work clothing? Wherever is cheap and has my size.  Mostly Old Navy, Macys, JC Penney and Kohls.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Saturday, Pa Renaissance Faire...starting Emma on the nerdy tradition.  Sunday, Football and maybe beer.

• 1.What are you wearing today?
    jeans, a blue shirt, and a gray cardigan

MLK

a book on Wicca, I forget the name of it (don't judge!)

Banana Republic outlet

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
    go to Massachusetts with some girlfriends

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/dctxu1.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1.What are you wearing today?  Grey pants, white tank, black cardigan.  Super boring. I wore a black/grey/silver long necklace to dress it up.

2. Name one person from history that you admire: Galileo

3. What book are you reading?  The fourth in the Stephanie Meyer series (aka True Blood), been reading it for like 5 months

4. Where do you shop for work clothing? Old Naves, Macy's, Gap, Lane Bryant

5. What are your plans for the weekend?  Birthday party for a friend's daughter and DH is off, which means, some much needed QT and relaxation time.

• 1.What are you wearing today? grey pants, baby blue tank top and a black vneck over it.

2. Name one person from history that you admire? .......

3. What book are you reading? Mennonite in a little black dress.

4. Where do you shop for work clothing? Gap, Banana, Limited, ON...wherever.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? wedding dress shopping and boozin'. I was on the wagon for two weeks. Time to fall off again.

My little nuggets

• 1.What are you wearing today? 

jeans and tee shirt 

Oskar Schindler 

The Poe Shadow by Matthew Pearl 

wherever I can find clothes to fit my arse 

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

meeting up with some family down the shore 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • image Beagle211:

1.What are you wearing today? grey t-shirt, jeans and my chucks (we went to the mall so I needed more comfort than my wellies)

2. Name one person from history that you admire Abigail Adams

3. What book are you reading? I don't read

4. Where do you shop for work clothing? Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Jcrew

5. What are your plans for the weekend? dunno...yet

[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1.What are you wearing today?  I'm home packing for our move now.  So capris and a white tank.

2. Name one person from history that you admire  hmmm, braindead right now and cannot think of anyone quickly

3. What book are you reading?  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

4. Where do you shop for work clothing?  Ann Taylor Loft, The LImited, Gap

5. What are your plans for the weekend?  Move!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers