Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DH Part 1 Movie Question

I'm not sure if anyone knows, and I wasn't sure where to find this answer.

A friend was wondering where Part 1 ends in the book?  She wants to re-read up to that part before seeing the movie.  Don't ask me why she can't just read the whole thing, but I told her I'd see if I could find out.

Thanks

Re: DH Part 1 Movie Question

• I've heard it ends right after Voldemort steals Dumbledore's wand from his tomb.
  • image jennifer0124:
    I've heard it ends right after Voldemort steals Dumbledore's wand from his tomb.

Is that fo sho?  I've been out of the loop, last I heard everyone was still speculating but nobody really knew, since all the trailers are for the combo of Part 1 & 2.

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
    imageimageimageimage

• image 84Lauren:

image jennifer0124:
    I've heard it ends right after Voldemort steals Dumbledore's wand from his tomb.

Is that fo sho?  I've been out of the loop, last I heard everyone was still speculating but nobody really knew, since all the trailers are for the combo of Part 1 & 2.

Girl, you ARE out of the loop.

1. Here is the official word, as reported in Entertainment Weekly in early August!! jennifer0124 is right.

2. There's a new trailer!!! For part 1 only!! Where HAVE you BEEN???

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/34pclz7.png[/IMG]
  • image bnlchic03:
    image 84Lauren:

image jennifer0124:

Girl, you ARE out of the loop.

1. Here is the official word, as reported in Entertainment Weekly in early August!! jennifer0124 is right.

2. There's a new trailer!!! For part 1 only!! Where HAVE you BEEN???

1. WTF? I could SWEAR nobody posted about that on this board.  Which is my only connection to HP events - I rely on you people!!!! Wink

2. I've totally seen that trailer, but either the link I had didn't specify only part 1 (I didn't watch it on mugglenet), or I just was not paying any  kind of attention.

Thank you for bringing me up to speed and keeping me from embarrassing myself IRL with my lack of HP knowledge Smile

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
    imageimageimageimage

• image bnlchic03:

Thank you so much!  

• image 84Lauren:

1. WTF? I could SWEAR nobody posted about that on this board.  Which is my only connection to HP events - I rely on you people!!!! Wink

OMG Lauren.

NOT ONLY did we post about it the day it was announced...

You participated in the discussion.

We've also posted about it since then.

You might want to get the HP portion of your memory checked, or purchase yourself a pensieve. Because clearly your brain is full. Wink

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/34pclz7.png[/IMG]
  • image bnlchic03:
    image 84Lauren:

OMG Lauren.

NOT ONLY did we post about it the day it was announced...

You participated in the discussion.

We've also posted about it since then.

You might want to get the HP portion of your memory checked, or purchase yourself a pensieve. Because clearly your brain is full. Wink

LMAO!!!!

OMG indeed... total and complete FAIL.  I don't know WTF is wrong with me.  I had better have a serious chat with myself and get back on track here.

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
    imageimageimageimage