December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My nephew will be 2 before I see him.

He was born August 9, and DH went up that day. There was no way we could make the trip in two days with L, so we decided we would all go visit the in-laws the weekend of Sept. 11. Then I found out I had to work, so we pushed it back a week - not a huge deal bc the next week was MIL's bday. That weekend rolled around and DH got a chance to work some overtime which hasn't happened in almost a year, so we pushed it back again. We are supposed to leave tomorrow night or Friday morning, depending on what time DH gets off work on Thursday. Well, now L is sick! I'm REALLY hoping it's just teething and he's better tomorrow, otherwise he and I will be staying here and DH will have to go by himself. While I won't miss having to suffer through the weekend of drama/guilt trips, I really want to hold that baby boy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My nephew will be 2 before I see him.